ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Is this build still viable with the current version of the game? I would hate to try this build only to find out they nerfed a MAJOR part of the build and broke it! lol

Input?
There may be changes in SotV but currently it's still viable and very strong overall.
Do the armor nodes on the passive tree affect the evasion from iron reflexes? Does it matter if we use evasion/es gear or armor/es gear?

great guide, im just feeling a little squishy at lvl 60.
hey, thanks to you i can do prety well with scion. Currently my scion at lvl 54. i don't have good armor but i almost collect every gem u used. i can use Clarity and Hatret same time but almost no manama left.

I killed paity in cruel and i don't go back to home.

i just take Sovereignty but it seems "%12 increased effect of Auras yo Cast" bonus not working. Before selection my clarity gave 17.1 mana regen. After 17.1 same.

is it bug or ??

Thanks.
i need answer my last question, i am waiting for it, its important for skill tree.

And another question here.
Why Discipline ? it gives Energy Shield and we already have Eldritch Battery so we convert all ES to mana. What is the meaning of this. if you reserved 100 mana and get 200mana its ok but i have 728 mana atm when i activate Discipline i got 1186 mana and with reduced mana gem 487 mana reserved and 699 mana left. So this is not a good idea. I am open suggestion. Thx.
"
Rivod escreveu:
i need answer my last question, i am waiting for it, its important for skill tree.

Why Discipline ? it gives Energy Shield and we already have Eldritch Battery so we convert all ES to mana. What is the meaning of this. if you reserved 100 mana and get 200mana its ok but i have 728 mana atm when i activate Discipline i got 1186 mana and with reduced mana gem 487 mana reserved and 699 mana left. So this is not a good idea. I am open suggestion. Thx.

Discipline is very important because Mind Over Matter damage absorption works with mana pool left after aura reservation which means more mana you have unreserved less damage you take
"
Zoxxs escreveu:
"
Rivod escreveu:

Discipline is very important because Mind Over Matter damage absorption works with mana pool left after aura reservation which means more mana you have unreserved less damage you take

Ok, i understand what u mean but i already wrote my mana count before and after Discipline. Its not work for me.

Pls give me sample, test Dicliptine on you and write mana count here before and after Dicliptine.

Thx, and i am realy need answer for my question about Sovereignty.
"
Rivod escreveu:
"
Zoxxs escreveu:
"
Rivod escreveu:

Ok, i understand what u mean but i already wrote my mana count before and after Discipline. Its not work for me.

Pls give me sample, test Dicliptine on you and write mana count here before and after Dicliptine.

Thx, and i am realy need answer for my question about Sovereignty.

You can see my gem levels in my boots.

I specced out of Sov and these are the numbers I have:

Clarity: adds 22.9mr, base mr 114.3, with clarity 196.9
Discipline: adds mana thru EB 273, total mana w/o 2473, total mana w/ 3506
Hatred: adds 34% cold damage, DPS w/o 3430.7, DPS w/ 4592.4

Specced back into Sov and these are the numbers I have:

Clarity: adds 22.9mr, base mr 114.3, with clarity 204.2
Discipline: adds mana thru EB 273, total mana w/o 2473, total mana w/ 3594
Hatred: adds 34% cold damage, DPS w/o 3430.7, DPS w/ 4683

Running clarity+discipline with Sov, I have 256 mr allowing me to easily run my arctic armor.

I didn't take all my gear off for the tests, but i kept same gear for both w/ and w/o Sov.

End result, Sov does help (not to mention the 8% reduced mana reservation).

It also helps to have your gems leveled as high as possible, along with as much ES on your gear that you can manage.

ATM I run clarity+discipline+hatred and still have 1k mana unreserved for EK and MOM to work.

For Reference
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Última edição por Bjorn_Angannon em 28 de fev de 2014 04:28:21
"
Bjorn_Angannon escreveu:

You can see my gem levels in my boots.

I specced out of Sov and these are the numbers I have:

Clarity: adds 22.9mr, base mr 114.3, with clarity 196.9
Discipline: adds mana thru EB 273, total mana w/o 2473, total mana w/ 3506
Hatred: adds 34% cold damage, DPS w/o 3430.7, DPS w/ 4592.4

Specced back into Sov and these are the numbers I have:

Clarity: adds 22.9mr, base mr 114.3, with clarity 204.2
Discipline: adds mana thru EB 273, total mana w/o 2473, total mana w/ 3594
Hatred: adds 34% cold damage, DPS w/o 3430.7, DPS w/ 4683

Running clarity+discipline with Sov, I have 256 mr allowing me to easily run my arctic armor.

I didn't take all my gear off for the tests, but i kept same gear for both w/ and w/o Sov.

End result, Sov does help (not to mention the 8% reduced mana reservation).

It also helps to have your gems leveled as high as possible, along with as much ES on your gear that you can manage.

ATM I run clarity+discipline+hatred and still have 1k mana unreserved for EK and MOM to work.

For Reference

Thanks for answer. I think i need time to use Discipline. But i still continue to leveling it.

BTW i need some gear, if anyone still have lvl 50-60 items in stash and want to sell, i could buy. I need 4L shield, i have 3S 2L and its not good. Ofc i need other gear not only shield :)

Thanks.
"
4L shield

dat 4l shield ^^
shield max. 3 sockets

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional