Season Five, Event 34: 1 Hour Descent

Finally I didn't die early on. Got to lvl 20 and those lightning dudes in the Temple killed me. IMO The hardest thing about this is managing all the loot, not the actual leveling. Also is it worth killing the exiles?
Última edição por Nathonas em 24 de nov de 2013 05:01:53
awesome race, made it to lvl 18
Hardcore for life.
started 5-10 minutes late made it to cruel area then ripped from twitch loading on my browser when i opened it >_<
got to lvl 11 woot its now 5 am cant wait for the next race :P
Última edição por DeadlyHusky em 24 de nov de 2013 05:02:16
GG
Spoiler
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
my best finds

RIP squid summoners.
OMG WITCH WITH ZOMBIE AND FIREBALL SUCKS :(
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
15/17/19 zones were nearly empty. How bout fixing the excessive zone density randomness? As is descent is about as demi-worthy as those 12 minute bursts.
IGN: KoTao
I love it when no mobs spawn, and my Witch can just walk right threw the instance twirling her hair.

Pass the first three exiles in HoH, and two packs of white squids are the only other mobs aside from the 3 exiles. Simply retarded.
IMO all races should have some sort of starting uniques like descent champions. It makes the RNG a less of a factor. I spent the first 40 minutes without using a level zero req corroded blade.
IGN: Narbays
never got a great wep but dang my quips pretty good.
last descent i was short everything and like 1 rare drop whole hour.
Spoiler

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional