Season Five, Event 34: 1 Hour Descent

I managed to get to the area with the exiles for the first time and killed the first one just at the end.

Only level 18 - Even chanced that Unique sledgehammer at the end of lol.
TFIGEGKTB
just messing around and chaos this AFTER the race ended:

D:
Man only got to lvl 12, guess using witch was a bad idea. On another note, why are there always a million dead lvl 1 characters listed? How do you even die at lvl 1?
"
narbays escreveu:
IMO all races should have some sort of starting uniques like descent champions. It makes the RNG a less of a factor. I spent the first 40 minutes without using a level zero req corroded blade.

You do realize you get orbs of alchemy (or at least the shitty blue ones) from the chests right. At one point I was picking up whites so I could use all of them.
Where do you find the class specific rank for each race? if someone could PM me the info kindly :)
Almost no mobs in first merciless zone :( Otherwise, this could been quite different. Anyways, wp helmann
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Última edição por ZoRoXo em 24 de nov de 2013 05:08:37
http://poestatistics.com/users/deadlyhusky/my horrible race stats and current ones
lol i placed 2010th overall that race
Última edição por DeadlyHusky em 24 de nov de 2013 05:11:13
didnt do too well for the first 15 lvls, had to use white crudebow till i hit lvl10... at 15 the gear started rolling in and i think i got best bow ever in descent, problem was i had to do full zone clears cause the blue density was horrifying for simian - skeletal - ruins - ribbons.

I did a better job in making use of the currencies from chests this time. Broke my personal record of Lv20 and hit Lv21. Ran into Gravicius and he almost killed me out of surprise. I wasn't excepting that kind of damage. So I farmed the area for the remaining time of 4 minutes or so. Maybe I should have moved on to the next zone. Oh...and I crashed when I was loading the second zone, had to restart client :( It took about 1 min, maybe 1.5 min, which felt like forever lol.
Spoiler
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Última edição por minus4 em 24 de nov de 2013 05:18:02
"
janimauk escreveu:
didnt do too well for the first 15 lvls, had to use white crudebow till i hit lvl10... at 15 the gear started rolling in and i think i got best bow ever in descent, problem was i had to do full zone clears cause the blue density was horrifying for simian - skeletal - ruins - ribbons.

u selling the boots? 2 ex on nemesis
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional