Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

For those interested, I'm selling all my perfect RF gear, since I'm building a new character. Avg 70k RF DPS + cycloe with life gain on hit built in. Can solo anything, really. All gears are perfect.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/722377

For those of you running this build - what are you using to take care of totems? For me discharge just doesnt cut it - way too slow imo.

All the best:)
Personally I don't take care of totems at all. They are just being politely ignored.
Double post
Última edição por sikker em 25 de dez de 2013 15:33:04
"
Wackofalltrades escreveu:
For those of you running this build - what are you using to take care of totems? For me discharge just doesnt cut it - way too slow imo.

All the best:)

Honestly I thought Discharge would be WAY better but it's not cutting it for me either. Leveling Flameblast and it already seems much better. Updated the main post with some more information on leveling this build.
Última edição por Oroboro em 26 de dez de 2013 00:14:04
how do you work out your dps ? when I have searing touch equipped I get 209% burn bamage increase but when I do the duel redbeaks thing I only have 137% are you sure duel redbeaks is better ? any info would be great
"
My_Tortured_Soul escreveu:
how do you work out your dps ? when I have searing touch equipped I get 209% burn bamage increase but when I do the duel redbeaks thing I only have 137% are you sure duel redbeaks is better ? any info would be great

I have both the calculations in my RF guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/712817

Of couse it is with my numbers, but it will give you an idea of how to do the calculations :) I hope it helps :)
Última edição por Willemoesium em 26 de dez de 2013 05:56:08
"
My_Tortured_Soul escreveu:

With Redbeaks you have 137% Burn Damage and 200% increased damage...I wish it showed up in the Character Panel but it doesn't:(

...I just switch to RF and haven't dont much testing to see if it really works, but I was able to clear Champs pretty quickly in a Lunaris 3 6 man party.
Looking for some criticism on my current gear at level 81, preferably from build author. What are the crucial upgrades? I'm trying to save up for a non-Legacy Kaom's, but til then, what gear should i get in order?I wish my belt had better resists, because it has a ton of health. Gloves and Ammy clearly need an upgrade. Any other gear-based advice? Thanks in advance.

Spoiler
"
Hi_Im_Argo escreveu:
Looking for some criticism on my current gear at level 81, preferably from build author. What are the crucial upgrades? I'm trying to save up for a non-Legacy Kaom's, but til then, what gear should i get in order?I wish my belt had better resists, because it has a ton of health. Gloves and Ammy clearly need an upgrade. Any other gear-based advice? Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

That gear is pretty damn good man. Those life rolls are amazing. The only upgrades would be to anything you have with life without a lot of resists so ele weakness doesn't really effect you. Honestly I think you are pretty much set.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional