Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
mustafa2812 escreveu:
Since RF is sustainable without the frenzy charges with The Blood Dance, what is the rationale for using it? It seems like it would work the same as for everyone without having some special benefit for this build. it just gives us more life regen, but if we don't actually need it for sustainability then its just life regen like everyone else has. Wouldn't it be more viable to use boots with life so as to get more damage and survivability (Especially when we are giving up life on our helmet and shield with the uniques)?

They are invaluable to me because if you do have frenzy charges up you can get to a point where you don't care about getting cursed. Also, for me they are around 500 life regen per second, which is really nice. You don't have to use them if you don't think you need them/want them.
Hi, I recently rolled up a RF marauder, just wonder if the %increased fire damage (not burning damage) affects RF dps
According to people's tests, it should.
how much life reg is perfect for almost 0hp down? at 72lvl with my 5k hp and 536 life reg still goes slow down hp any ide how i can run vitality /fire /grace / determination ?
9i want run determination too because give up 10k armour
and how can see if rusted sword worked ? i mean 200% increased demages
Última edição por davc1234567890 em 1 de jan de 2014 14:36:05
"
Oroboro escreveu:
"
mustafa2812 escreveu:
Since RF is sustainable without the frenzy charges with The Blood Dance, what is the rationale for using it? It seems like it would work the same as for everyone without having some special benefit for this build. it just gives us more life regen, but if we don't actually need it for sustainability then its just life regen like everyone else has. Wouldn't it be more viable to use boots with life so as to get more damage and survivability (Especially when we are giving up life on our helmet and shield with the uniques)?

They are invaluable to me because if you do have frenzy charges up you can get to a point where you don't care about getting cursed. Also, for me they are around 500 life regen per second, which is really nice. You don't have to use them if you don't think you need them/want them.

The curse thing is a good point i suppose. I think for any build with Kaoms, it would be a ton of life regen but sadly i do not have a Kaoms. I will try them out but I may just want something with some extra life since I'm already giving up my helmet slot's life roll and I don't have a Kaoms. Idk how to get ~4500 life without those two slots available!
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Please help, i can't sustain rf without losing life.
I have 88% fire res, all life regen from the skilltree (9.2%) and lvl 16 vitality and purity in an alpha's howl which makes them lvl18 plus the aura effct skills from the tree.

Totally at a loss here :/
Do you have any ES on gear other than Rise?
"
Epsilon2012 escreveu:
Do you have any ES on gear other than Rise?

yeah, currently i'm sitting on 449. does that matter?

edit: just had a closer look at the skill; does the 70% burn from ES also apply to
my hp pool or only to ES itself?
Última edição por macrovaxm em 1 de jan de 2014 16:29:01
It's calculated into RF's total degen...then you take the damage normally...ES first, then Life.

-Just try to drop the ES as much as possible...Rise of the Phoenix gives like 200 ES alone once you get some Int.
"
Craynet escreveu:
"
strae escreveu:
guys, ive a question.

are you absoluteley sure, that using those 2 redbeaks on lowlife will boost your damage?

i keep doing it but i cant see a big difference in mob-melting-speed, if at all.

because if it doesnt work, it would be better to cast it with a divinarius for that 10% AoE

Don't forget you need to be low life to do it.

same i dont see difference at dps if i cast with 1h+shield or low life 2 redbeaks
i use 2 redbeaks then cast rf then w8 for low hp and use dispel burn potion then cast RF and change (x) to 1h +shield .. but looks like same dps anywher can see dat 200% increased demages?

and wher we can see or how we can calculation how much dps have RF?

Última edição por davc1234567890 em 1 de jan de 2014 17:15:26

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional