Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

I have two questions about this build, first one being:

Would elemental weakness/flammability work with RF? And also why did you take the elemental equilibrium? I noticed in the video you don't hit anything with other elemental damage before RF?
I have two questions about this build, first one being:

Would elemental weakness/flammability work with RF? And also why did you take the elemental equilibrium? I noticed in the video you don't hit anything with other elemental damage before RF?

Yes it works.

Elem Eq. is good because you hit with light and cold and they get -50 fire.
actually with 20/20 Ele.Weakness enemies lose 59% of their elemental resistance, whereas with 20/20 Flama u gain 40% DoT, so Ele seems better.

EE can be triggered with CwdT+Ice nova
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Última edição por Pavlarian em 4 de fev de 2014 01:42:49
"
Cragwell escreveu:
Well now don't I feel silly. I have been upping my burning damage and attributed the extra speed on Rares/Bosses to the lightning damage. Removing that line in my post then.

If you can get your targets shock stacked then this will increase dmg a lot.
I just think the duration is too short for it to have any effect. But if you have a 20/20 added lightnig gem, it might just be enough to make a difference.

I'm also thinking of adding a flame totem in my repertoire to kill of totems. If you're running an enfeeble map, it takes 3 flameblast hits to kill of a totem.
"
Pavlarian escreveu:
actually with 20/20 Ele.Weakness enemies lose 59% of their elemental resistance, whereas with 20/20 Flama u gain 40% DoT, so Ele seems better.

EE can be triggered with CwdT+Ice nova

That makes so much sense, with ee you can get -109% fire res, so the target is always in the negative resistance.
I better start leveling an ele weakness gem
Only downside to the 20/20 gems is you have to self cast. Considering that this is one of the laziest builds out there that's probably not a bad thing. Gives you something to do.
Can anyone answer whether the range is snapshot? I can't find this info out there.
"
Cragwell escreveu:
Can anyone answer whether the range is snapshot? I can't find this info out there.

RF range you mean? yes
How do you guys get so much armor? I have 6000 and don't know how to get more.
Based on the conversations here I have recently changed my gem setup and I am loving it.

3L (Auromvorax): Flame Blast - Blood Magic - Conc Effect
3L (Rise of Phoenix): CwDT - Ice Nova - Inc AoE
4L (Gloves): CwDT - End Cry - Imm Call - Inc Duration
4L (Alpha's Howl): Reduced Mana - PoF - Grace - Vitality
4L (Blood Dance): Elemental Weakness - Enhance(!) - Blood Magic - Inc AoE
5L (6 Socket Carcass Jack): Righteous Fire - Conc Effect - Inc AoE - Inc Burning - IIR and Portal Gem in the unlinked socket

In a non-Domination/Nemesis I suppose a 6 link armor with IIQ and IIR gems would be preferred. Note that the Blood Dance boots need to be BBRG which isn't nearly as annoying as BBBR or RRRR.

Enhance gets your curse effect up by 8% at max level and a 20/20 Elemental Weakness gets you to a total of 67% plus the 50% from Elemental Equilibrium to a total of 117%. One cast of it usually covers a whole pack and Blood Magic makes you not have to worry about spamming it when you feel the need. If you prefer a mana based curse, you can switch the Blood Magic to Empower for a slightly better Elem Weakness.

I don't think we can do better than that? If you want to use Kaom's Heart you can drop the 4L Immortal Call setup, ditch the IIR from RF and use your gloves for the BBBR color combo.

Edit: You can't curse totems. Too bad, so sad
Última edição por Cragwell em 4 de fev de 2014 12:30:51

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional