Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

If i have IIR on RF then if i kill it with other skill for culling the IIR from RF wont work right?
So you need to have iir linked with culling if you wanna play on pt?

Flame Blast - Blood Magic - iron will should work? i have 3 off on Aurom right now RRB
At what level should I be able to use RF without losing life just idoling? I'm at level 67 at the moment.
Why is nobody using cyclone?

I'm using cyclone + faster attacks + life on hit + blood magic in my build, together with +x-x lightning damage on 1 ring to apply EE...

First of all, it gives me something to do.
Second, it gives extra sustain with life on hit.
Third, it applies EE on targets who don't initially hit u when ice nova doesn't proc.

I have been thinking to get rid of it, but just walking around is so boring, I like to just cyclone, makes me feel like I'm doing something :/

Extra questions:

Is it actually confirmed that IIR gem works on RF?
Can I snapshot RF with the redbeaks + Carcass Jack and then switch to a higher HP/res armor?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
hey guyz as we snapshot with dual redbeak what do u think about snapshoting with the Wondertrap unqiue boot ? 100 % ir when on low life ? with the last patch i think it can work with rf no ?
"
Tavdef escreveu:
hey guyz as we snapshot with dual redbeak what do u think about snapshoting with the Wondertrap unqiue boot ? 100 % ir when on low life ? with the last patch i think it can work with rf no ?

Hard to know, and probably if it works it is not how GGG intended it?
loads of really good suggestions in this thread. I really like the ele weakness + enhance combo. Something I will have to start working on.

I'm also thinking about what is the best spell to enhance mobility?
Cyclone was mentioned, but what about flicker strike, shield charge or lightning warp.

Also, which one of the above improves mobility the most, with using the least amount of support gems (preferrably 0 ).
"
Chickenlal escreveu:
Why is nobody using cyclone?

I'm using cyclone + faster attacks + life on hit + blood magic in my build, together with +x-x lightning damage on 1 ring to apply EE...

First of all, it gives me something to do.
Second, it gives extra sustain with life on hit.
Third, it applies EE on targets who don't initially hit u when ice nova doesn't proc.

I have been thinking to get rid of it, but just walking around is so boring, I like to just cyclone, makes me feel like I'm doing something :/

Extra questions:

Is it actually confirmed that IIR gem works on RF?
Can I snapshot RF with the redbeaks + Carcass Jack and then switch to a higher HP/res armor?

I 'm trying Cy+LL+LGoH+BM for max leech and so as to enhance survivability on tough mod maps, but my tests are on initial stages....
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
"
Tavdef escreveu:

if quantity+rarity gems work with RF on snapshot, I do not see why WT boots should not.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
"
Pavlarian escreveu:
"
Tavdef escreveu:

if quantity+rarity gems work with RF on snapshot, I do not see why WT boots should not.

Because quantity/rarity are directly linked to the RF gem and the boots are not.
I'm thinking about using a Carcass Jack to imprint RF and then switch to a 5L armour with much higher life and resist... So I don't have to use the unique sword, I can keep using my brightbeak for faster cyclone/leap slap.

Imprinting Carcass Jack and switching armours does work?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional