What's Coming in 1.0.3?

New skills are fine and all but you really need to make some kinda trading interface. Trading sucks at the moment and I feel it's one of the most needed things.
nice nice!
"

Agreed.

Game performance should take priority over all else. Though I've given up on voicing my concern on this matter. I've been doing it for a year, yet the game still runs just as crappy as ever.

You sound just like Ser Davos.
"
Chris escreveu:
he team are currently working on two goals: a 1.0.2b update patch that improves some areas of 1.0.2
Its Poison Arrow re ballancing on of the things ? At the moment we get no answer in the skill feedback thread :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13723/page/1
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

As always, great patch features...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
More useless uniques to future increase the drops of crap -.-
please focus of issue involving cyclone skills and whirling blades
New Wand skill, sweet!
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Regarding 1.0.2b update patch I assume dual strike dps bug will be fixed on this patch ?
Sweet, loving the new updates. Can't wait to see what the new bow gem is and hopefully the storm caller microtransaction will be in the next update as well :)
Nice job as always....i have somme sugestioms for upcoming patches
-pls make the game more brighter(mobs more visible and increase luminosity)not asking for fary dust just to clear things up...im sure im not the only blind man around here...in caves , dungeons and even in open spaces im totaly blind...i usualy play open space maps but even them are dark and mobs are prety much invisible for me...i now its selfish but i realy want that even semi visual impared ppl to enjoy the game(myself includet)...yeah i now the invisible part its adding to the dificulty of the game but not beeing able to see wath is hapening its not dificult its frustrating
-trading its a pain pls find a better way to trade
-improve drops form exiles and high level maps...i dont now if its just me but level 66-68 maps drop much more rare loot, much more uniques and curency and maps then the 70+ not to mention that after last day when i played 25 level 70 maps and 4 lvl 71 i endet up with exactly 1 level 72 map...now im at 68-69 again...that is just rong and unrewarding leavnig me with a biter taste samme as kiling a exile in a map with 70%iiq 20%iir(i have above 50%iir) and geting only blues (hapend a few times) and after kiling a few hundret exiles i can honeslty say thet i remeber evry unique drop from them cose i only got 2 uniques ever(pervious 4 month league includet)
hope at last u will add a permanent map drop from them. a map of the same level as the map ur in...

and now my rant its over:))... hope this things will improve in the future cose GGG its a great team...ty and have a nice day

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional