What's Coming in 1.0.3?

"
Killia escreveu:
Are you going to fix Cast on Crit with Storm?

Assuming you mean Storm Call, triggers with Storm Call will be fixed in 1.0.2b.

Thirded!

"
"
Wulfenstein escreveu:
Hopefully we can see a good PVP update in not too long:

"
PVP needs some changes before it becomes popular:

1. PVP button on hud to queue up from anywhere. No waiting around, I should be able to queue up, then continue farming while I wait. Then bam, PVP is ready and the game brings me directly into it. After the PVP I spawn in town.

2. Flasks need to reset after each round.

3. Bigger arenas with obstacles and monsters to kill so you can recharge your flasks.

4. Minions should not need to be recast.

5. Allow betting; basically a trade-like window that pops up, each party places orbs/items, whatever they're willing to bet, then both have to agree on it.

Bonus: Allow going hostile while in a party. Like the old days where someone would join your party, then all of a sudden they go hostile and it's on.

Holy shit those are some great ideas. I might actually start pvping if some of these improvements were implemented. I especially like the betting idea. It can make pvp profitable!
Recipes for racers souns cool, may do a couple more :P
@Sojournpoe
"
Forsman escreveu:
I've been waiting since closed beta to see updated armour 3d models. Preview that!

Still waiting your Staff Templar looks like this?

"
jamesl escreveu:

get a better computer

the game runs MUCH better than it did a year ago

they have made many improvements to the textures, the way they're loaded, the particles and general coding to make the game run better

i7 3770k @4.8Ghz
GTX 690 @stock (driver profile set to utilize both GPUs in PoE)
16GB @2400Mhz

I still experience major fps drops in parties (maps). I am running the game at 2560x1440 however, but still I should not have my fps dropping to 15fps... And when that happens to me, that means everyone else must be dropping to a negative fps, lol.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
when does pvp start?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Nice, i hope with some upcoming patch u will fix those damn crashes aswell :(!
Última edição por PlayArcher em 2 de dez de 2013 00:11:02
Gzzz
Good News
but can i ask you something all mighty angular stone of GGG
can you please add new unique that have an impact on the game

much of the uniques you released in the last couple months were:
low uniques
OP high end uniques that nobody human can afford (crown of eyes,soultaker,etc)
or mid and mid/high stuff (which would be nice) but they are flavourless
last category i mentionned should be the prime target of GGG to add unique items with build enabling mechanics and special mods(useful ones)
when i say useful ones i take example of
Spoiler

its a nice unique, it can even last a long time and people would love it to last forever but with time you realize that allot of items are allot better
something that could help such unique would be to make it like Crown of Eyes... Life on hit applies to spell for 10% ratio
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I hope that the barrage skill is copied from wow.
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional