Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I've decided to stick to this build after reviewing the 1.1 changes and this is my prelim build for HC:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359df66u-PEopcGLYMZivsJm7X22iLqwzoaj-jWykrN6m-eGYYFtYMJrEeNv9QjRnHrLFFH3ai0DOGIKk0wfKq4xqKTJx2qPyd_K02Sqn8wcRzcSsjWio19S3h_xm6qOkInqRGWtfJabXC7qW41kiQ82RNsRojxp1wvb3Js_gpJUTIJtz7GrjwtxPYn7ayqcqlZ88AakFVmnqeE-tIaOB0UFy826ew4j0Zk54bR42pX4tDQpwhV1iSwd-Uyic9luJOApASzVcYMfRRN8B8WbxB_ogDGnnzZ

I decided on Ranger to get that Ev/life instead of Scion's slightly nerfed offensive ones. 8% AS instead of the lesser ones for Scion. I definitely want Ondar's and Phase Acrobatics. Put a point into Herbalism just because. Never used it before.

What about Static Blows? Wouldn't that be great for this build?
Couple things I'm looking at.

1. Diamond Skin and the 3 nodes adjacent give +2 to Resist. (roundabout EA)

2. Lava Lash right there 30% increased fire damage (would play nicely with anger)

3. Going the old way to RT where EA use to be you are extremely near the above AND near Life gain on kill x2 and life gain on hit nodes. If I were giving up life nodes it may be for those. You'd get +20 on each kill and +2 for every hit. This build is all about super fast attack speed so that would actually mesh well so long as the passives work with this build. There's a physical damage leech passive which wouldn't work for this build since which is annoying (life leech works as a gem but the passive doesn't. stupid.)

4. I have Ondar's now. I love it. Increases survivability by a metric ton. There are 3 nice life nodes on the way down too that haven't been touched.

5. Only using left side of scion life wheel as a path to reach the left side of tree.

6. NOT using static blows. Yes, it's neat but it's too much a reach IMO.

7. Vaal Pact is right there... not sure if I want it though. Those LGoH passives may be better than losing 60% of leech.

Not sure I'd use any of that right now. But I am looking at them a little.

My first thought build idea using 105pts which is level 87. Seemed more realistic than posting one in the upper 90's.

Stats
Spoiler
+280 to Strength
+190 to Dexterity
+152 to Intelligence
+136 to maximum Mana
+242 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
39% increased Projectile Damage
56% increased Attack Speed
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
6% increased Cast Speed
6% increased Movement Speed
70% increased effect of Auras you Cast
206% increased maximum Life
41% reduced Mana Reserved
8% increased maximum Mana
24% increased Radius of Auras
20% increased Projectile Speed
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield
15% increased Block and Stun Recovery
30% Chance to Avoid being Stunned
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
Your hits can't be Evaded
Never deal Critical Strikes
Doubles chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
40% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
12% increased Elemental Damage
+2% to maximum Fire Resistance
+2% to maximum Cold Resistance
+2% to maximum Lightning Resistance
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
+30.4% Energy Shield
+56% increased Melee Physical Damage
+380 Accuracy Rating
38% increased Evasion Rating

EDIT
From there if you continue leveling you could get the life nodes on scion wheel of life. Or you could grab inner force (see below for same build points with Inner Force)

I did remove inner force but I had done that on my current build anyhow prepatch. You lose a little DPS but you gain (ondar's) survivability. Projectiles rush through me (except EK). Piety's ice arrows immunity included.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Última edição por Madcow1120 em 5 de mar de 2014 12:27:00
"
Madcow1120 escreveu:
Couple things I'm looking at.

1. Diamond Skin and the 3 nodes adjacent give +2 to Resist. (roundabout EA)

2. Lava Lash right there 30% increased fire damage (would play nicely with anger)

3. Going the old way to RT where EA use to be you are extremely near the above AND near Life gain on kill x2 and life gain on hit nodes. If I were giving up life nodes it may be for those. You'd get +20 on each kill and +2 for every hit. This build is all about super fast attack speed so that would actually mesh well so long as the passives work with this build. There's a physical damage leech passive which wouldn't work for this build since which is annoying (life leech works as a gem but the passive doesn't. stupid.)

4. I have Ondar's now. I love it. Increases survivability by a metric ton. There are 3 nice life nodes on the way down too that haven't been touched.

5. Only using left side of scion life wheel as a path to reach the left side of tree.

6. NOT using static blows. Yes, it's neat but it's too much a reach IMO.

7. Vaal Pact is right there... not sure if I want it though. Those LGoH passives may be better than losing 60% of leech.

Not sure I'd use any of that right now. But I am looking at them a little.

My first thought build idea using 105pts which is level 87

Stats
Spoiler
+280 to Strength
+190 to Dexterity
+152 to Intelligence
+136 to maximum Mana
+242 to maximum Life
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
6% increased Cast Speed
206% increased maximum Life
8% increased maximum Mana
15% increased Block and Stun Recovery
30% Chance to Avoid being Stunned
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
12% increased Elemental Damage
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
+30.4% Energy Shield
+56% increased Melee Physical Damage
+380 Accuracy Rating

You missed 21% buff effect, pretty big deal in this build. Also i'm not sure if elementalist works with the build, anyone care to clarify? I thought it was only elemental damage with weapons, of course I could be wrong.
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escreveu:
You missed 21% buff effect, pretty big deal in this build. Also i'm not sure if elementalist works with the build, anyone care to clarify? I thought it was only elemental damage with weapons, of course I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. Elementalist works only with self casted spells and since ST isn't spell but projectile it's wasted point.
"
Futon escreveu:

Thanks, didn't know about elemental damage not working unless it says with weapons.

But, I didn't really 'miss' 21 buff effect I ignored it. I have it ignored currently as well. Inner Force.

I can run level 78 maps no problem right now so really not missing it.

but if you want inner force you have to give up 18% life, 20 strength, and heart of Oak (which I may give up anyhow).

Then here's what I got

Spoiler
+260 to Strength
+190 to Dexterity
+160 to Intelligence
+140 to maximum Mana
+232 to maximum Life
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
6% increased Cast Speed
188% increased maximum Life
24% increased Effect of Buffs on You
+32% Energy Shield
+52% increased Melee Physical Damage
+380 Accuracy Rating

Edit: had to edit the life part. Updated the tree link and stats
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Última edição por Madcow1120 em 5 de mar de 2014 12:36:41
"
Madcow1120 escreveu:
"
Futon escreveu:

Thanks, didn't know about elemental damage not working unless it says with weapons.

But, I didn't really 'miss' 21 buff effect I ignored it. I have it ignored currently as well. Inner Force.

I can run level 78 maps no problem right now so really not missing it.

but if you want inner force you have to give up 16% life, 20 strength, and heart of Oak (which I may give up anyhow)
Then here's what I got

Spoiler
+260 to Strength
+190 to Dexterity
+160 to Intelligence
+140 to maximum Mana
+232 to maximum Life
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
6% increased Cast Speed
186% increased maximum Life
24% increased Effect of Buffs on You
+32% Energy Shield
+52% increased Melee Physical Damage
+380 Accuracy Rating

Do you really find Ondar's Guile that important? The original build doesn't call for it and I don't feel like I've needed it up to this point. Then again how do you really know you need it? Granted i'm only level 82 and my highest maps i've been doing are 75s but I just haven't felt like projectiles are a big deal yet. Going with the ranger version of this i'm going to gain a crap ton of evasion so that will be nice but i'm not convinced on Ondar's yet.
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escreveu:

Do you really find Ondar's Guile that important? The original build doesn't call for it and I don't feel like I've needed it up to this point. Then again how do you really know you need it? Granted i'm only level 82 and my highest maps i've been doing are 75s but I just haven't felt like projectiles are a big deal yet. Going with the ranger version of this i'm going to gain a crap ton of evasion so that will be nice but i'm not convinced on Ondar's yet.

You certainly don't Need ondar's but I played a bit before and after ondar's (took it aruond level 75) and I love it. Projectiles don't hit (because my evasion is so high and ondar's doubles it for proj) so I get stunned a lot less. It's never a worry which I like. Plus, on the way down I grab 3 nice life nodes and I'm gaining dex.

Really, it's probably more a preference but IF you have the chance to try it I'd try it. (like if you don't plan on playing your standard character but rather starting fresh in new league then try it on current character to see if you'll want it for the new league).
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
After reading a lot of stuff on this thread I guess I will stick to this one:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuokPCSqJLAnqSftLYMvbzB8MgkyiTWSNuk7KDwtRnFJUUrIUUdVxlXWV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXflfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGI8Y19jb-PRpBVkyeXBptdm7WiAKcIp1ynhKiaqW6qf6q4rKq0DLXytz64k7vjwBrDOsSixPbGnsauykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uw48Xbyl_ba-tL7Cf4K_ro=

Any ideas or improvements?
Thinking of this as shadow
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABLMFtQx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhoi6iP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1RR1M1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWkhabWTnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql35XjrfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGHdo19jb-PRpBVkyeXBpu1ogCnCKdcp4Sqf6q4rKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrN6s9l0NDSGdN-1CPWitbR2RPcguGI42rnCujW6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7CfzF_rr_kw==
"
ressiv escreveu:
Would this make a good farmer self found in the new league?
Is it viable at the start of the league?

Anyone? Is it a good Piety runner?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional