Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

What its best to start, shadow, scion or ranger?
How important is the heart of oak and block/stun recovery for the build? I'm trying to optimize some extra attack speed % and projectile damage % over that? Is that the wrong idea?
what's the best choice now? scion,ranger or shadow?
Not that I would use this for my main since it requires vaal souls BUT pretty darn neat that someone found one of these

http://imgur.com/PruRIV7

can't be evaded. interesting.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Última edição por Madcow1120 em 5 de mar de 2014 18:01:30
as someone else mentioned, OP was updated to the 1.1 tree with 3 different starts.

as a preference, which one do ya'll recommend? i got the original spec up to 67 before patch came out, is one better than the other?
Also would you recommend projectile damage % nodes or elemental weapon damage % nodes more?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Última edição por Madcow1120 em 5 de mar de 2014 18:35:27
"
Chundadragon escreveu:
"
borek664 escreveu:
Since we know a bit more about mechanics of upcoming Vaal Orbs, what do you think might be potential use for them assuming build will be still more or less viable after the skill tree changes? I bet Reduced Mana and Aura gems will be corrupted for some free bonuses and jewellery. Maybe Alpha's for extra, potentially helpful, mod?

Corrupted Aura Gems for the +1 to levels is gunna be the sexiest thing in the world.

Just to warn you guys, if you decide to use Vaal Orb on Alpha's or any rare you are using think twice before doing so. Some folks already tried and their uniques downgraded into rares and/or whites with reduced sockets and links. I guess only gems will be subject to corrupt since, as far as I know, in case of 'fail' roll only thing that might happen is lowering gem's level.
Última edição por borek664 em 5 de mar de 2014 19:25:33
Finally made the build with the respec,

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1BfkRlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiSqJLAn7S2DL28wfDIJMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSshRR1XGVdZX4lnzWlJgQ2TnZp5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXflfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGI8Y19jb-PRpBVkyeXBpsmm12btaIAo4qnhKiaqW6qf6q4rKq0DLXytz6748AawzrEosT2xq7KSs3qz2XQ0NN-1CPWitkT4YjjaujW7Djyl_ba-tL7Cf4K_ro=

Any suggestions or improvements?
What passives should I take moving forward?

Im at about 7.8k DPS with haste, anger, wrath, and purity of fire. Did not have time to check if i can run another purity.
This is my gear.

Spoiler

Now that i got my build ready up I will map a lot and level my gems a lot faster.
Ill be taking this build to level 90 at the very least, so i need 11 more passive allocation suggestions(10 level passives and one free passive from bandit quest), I have some 14 respec points left if i have made any major blunder tht needs correcting.
160% hp is really low...

and the build in the OP thread are broekn with 113 passive points to spend which is not duable at all

reall build should have arround 98 points spents = lvl 80

EDIT:
HERE is Mine 98 pts:

no acrobatics, no ondar guile (we cannot afford that with new change since we eed mroe hp)
total 206% max HP
same DPS
28 chaos resist
if you guys can do better let me know!!

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 5 de mar de 2014 19:54:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional