Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
160% hp is really low...

and the build in the OP thread are broekn with 113 passive points to spend which is not duable at all

reall build should have arround 98 points spents = lvl 80

EDIT:
HERE is Mine 98 pts:

no acrobatics, no ondar guile (we cannot afford that with new change since we eed mroe hp)
total 206% max HP
same DPS
28 chaos resist
if you guys can do better let me know!!

Thx for build! I am following now
How about that? For Standard/Ambush?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFtQx9EH8RlhcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHaoi6iSqJLAnLyftL28yCTKJNZI26TsoPC1GcUrIVdZX4lnzWlJfP2BDZOdmnmebah5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXbnd-N35XzZf8aApIMJhtGI8ZBVkyebXZu1na6gtKSspwinhKgYqJqpbqyqrj60DLXytz64k7yfwBrDOsT2xp7GrspKzerSIdQj2RPhiONq45_kUejW7DjvDvIv8pfzBvPd9tr3vvrS-wn7qv4K
Última edição por BaltierX em 6 de mar de 2014 00:28:57
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
160% hp is really low...

and the build in the OP thread are broekn with 113 passive points to spend which is not duable at all

reall build should have arround 98 points spents = lvl 80

EDIT:
HERE is Mine 98 pts:

no acrobatics, no ondar guile (we cannot afford that with new change since we eed mroe hp)
total 206% max HP
same DPS
28 chaos resist
if you guys can do better let me know!!

I would go with this build instead.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHaoi6iQ8JKoksCaVJ6kn7S9vMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyE3jUzVVS1XGVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyebXZu1na6iAKcIp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PriTwBrDOsT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42ro1uw48B_yl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-jw==

212% life
Acrobatics
- 3% attack speed

Gain enough dex you don't have to take the 30 dex passive. Instead of life wheel and beserking you take the health and attack speed in the shadow section. For 6 nodes in the shadow section you gain: 15ias + 30 dex + 10 str + 24% life + 20 life/20 mana. For 6 nodes in the life wheel beserking section you gain: 18% attack speed, 12% life, 10 str.
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escreveu:

I would go with this build instead.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHaoi6iQ8JKoksCaVJ6kn7S9vMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyE3jUzVVS1XGVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyebXZu1na6iAKcIp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PriTwBrDOsT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42ro1uw48B_yl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-jw==

212% life
Acrobatics
- 3% attack speed

Gain enough dex you don't have to take the 30 dex passive. Instead of life wheel and beserking you take the health and attack speed in the shadow section. For 6 nodes in the shadow section you gain: 15ias + 30 dex + 10 str + 24% life + 20 life/20 mana. For 6 nodes in the life wheel beserking section you gain: 18% attack speed, 12% life, 10 str.

So it's worth skipping Ballistic Mastery and Hearth of Oak for it? Like your build btw. How about taking out 12 % life from Scion Life Wheel and invest into Static Blows?
Nvm, I saw you used "only" 98 pts, which is pretty good, so there is an upward path until lv ~90.
"
Lye51 escreveu:
Nvm, I saw you used "only" 98 pts, which is pretty good, so there is an upward path until lv ~90.

Yes its only a lvl 80 build. It was meant to correct the other persons build. From there you would go for more life and damage based on what you desire. I'm actually not playing my scion anymore because I feel the build works even better with a ranger now. As for shock stacking i really can't see that being too efficient, I think I would rather have raw damage from somewhere else.
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escreveu:
"
Lye51 escreveu:

Yes its only a lvl 80 build. It was meant to correct the other persons build. From there you would go for more life and damage based on what you desire. I'm actually not playing my scion anymore because I feel the build works even better with a ranger now. As for shock stacking i really can't see that being too efficient, I think I would rather have raw damage from somewhere else.

Yea, I think the Ranger is a little bit more efficient but I like the scion model more haha. :p
Got to lvl 39 as a ranger so far in ambush, still using a 2Hander but getting close to the point where I can run multiple auras then I'll switch to 1h + shield. I saw that Mathil is playing and is actually #6 on the ladder at lvl 60 right now, playing a shadow. Not sure if he's doing the buzzsaw build or something different this time.. but kinda wishing I had gone shadow instead of ranger now. It'll still work well I think but man is it a long way over to RT, and I hate having to take those 3 ES nodes to get there but I don't see any more efficient way.
All the builds in the original post use over 110 points, but they also have well over 200% life, so by dropping life you can bring them to 100-105 poins which you can level in reasonable amount of time.

Scion start: meh, starting nodes suck, 240% life and no OG, do not want
Ranger: good, best starting nodes, 270% life, has OG, wastes 1 node on useless accuracy
Shadow: same as ranger, wastes 2 nodes on useless stun recovery
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Última edição por Shajirr em 6 de mar de 2014 04:32:14

An update for my loyal followers. Currently #2 on Ambush ladder playing the spec from a shadow starting point and soloing all the way. Just then found that 6L (don't want to risk chroming it any further since I have so few) and alt/regal'd + corrupted that sword.

So... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The spec is still great though. Basically competing with top 5 all the way through the day by soloing with a 4L. Claws with LoH up to about lvl 50 help with leveling btw.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional