[VIDEO] Witch Summoner Low Life / MF [1.0.6]]

it's a track from Boesgaard

here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5-mCBd6Stw
IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 12 de dez de 2013 04:18:49
Why do you link zombies with Remote mine instead of like Minion damage? Sorry for beeing a summoner n00b, but this build seems pretty damn nice =)
And do you usually run with midnight Bargain or the zombie mace?
I guess a shavrones in a must when running low life also?
Remote Mine is a damage multiplier ( more ) when Minion Damage is additiv ( increase ).
I summon 4 zombies with the mace and the 5 last with midnight bargain. That's the only snapshot exploit I do, I did my build with the idea that it will be fixed sooner or later. ( in that case I won't use the mace anymore ).

Shav is a must for going low life, but I am pretty sure that you can do something decent in a hp build.
IGN TylordRampage
did you actually start with that build and aquired the items through playing or did you farm beforehand with another character? some of these items "required" are very expensive. shavronne's (~30 exalted), mon'tregul's (10 exalted)and midnight bargain (~2 exalted).
i just started playing this build and it feels very weak in the early stages. when i started using rejuvination totem the sustain of my zombies was quite good, but my damage was still quite low compared to other builds. would you consider expanding this guide by adding more guidelines on how to start, level and progress with this build? also a low and mid cost variant would be nice to see.
good build
maybe get a prism guardian
that would allow u to use some better farming rings and ausersize
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
"
Lethmyr escreveu:
did you actually start with that build and aquired the items through playing or did you farm beforehand with another character? some of these items "required" are very expensive. shavronne's (~30 exalted), mon'tregul's (10 exalted)and midnight bargain (~2 exalted).
i just started playing this build and it feels very weak in the early stages. when i started using rejuvination totem the sustain of my zombies was quite good, but my damage was still quite low compared to other builds. would you consider expanding this guide by adding more guidelines on how to start, level and progress with this build? also a low and mid cost variant would be nice to see.

I basically used a full respec on this char at lvl 85 so levelling was completely different ( it was an EK / hp / EB build ). Gear was already present in my stash, just have to adapt colors.
Summoner levelling could be painfull, but the more you level, the easier it becomes.
I would recommend to start as hp build, and with a spell ( EK/FP etc ) as main dps source, and some zombies as meat to improve survability.

About the support gem, you can replace remote mine by cast on death if you don't play Nemesis.

IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 20 de dez de 2013 19:24:16
would you still be able to run this build in maps until you got a shavronnes's and mon'tregul's? i can afford midnight bargain and the rest of the gear is pretty much low cost. got rainbowstrides to use instead of wondertrap. thinking of goldwyrm, tho.
Última edição por Lethmyr em 21 de dez de 2013 01:14:57
could you also post a passive tree of your leveling build and the gems you were using?
"
Lethmyr escreveu:
could you also post a passive tree of your leveling build and the gems you were using?

He already answerd that, care to read much? No?

He said; He got a free re-spec and used it, the gear he had already accumulated.

- Dont be a idiot, read the whole thing next time.

And here it is again;

"
Malone escreveu:

I basically used a full respec on this char at lvl 85 so levelling was completely different ( it was an EK / hp / EB build ). Gear was already present in my stash, just have to adapt colors.
Summoner levelling could be painfull, but the more you level, the easier it becomes.
I would recommend to start as hp build, and with a spell ( EK/FP etc ) as main dps source, and some zombies as meat to improve survability.

About the support gem, you can replace remote mine by cast on death if you don't play Nemesis.

zzZzzzZzzZz
Última edição por Tzaina em 23 de dez de 2013 09:54:02
I'm curious, are the bubbles on your spectres if u stand in it can anything outside attack you?

Also surely u could just drop 1 spectre and run heartbreaker when in groups to be the MF culler?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional