[VIDEO] Witch Summoner Low Life / MF [1.0.6]]

"
Sav3rio escreveu:
Why you take the 30% increased ES from equipped shield nodes?

To get extra ES ( obvious no ? :p )
This way I am close to 8k ES.

"
commonjunks escreveu:
Nice one.

Just wanted to check what is your main hand?
You use Grasp for snapshot of Raise Spectre and how many of them you can raise 2?
Just came-back after 1 year and had a lot of question, thanks for update.

I use Grasp to raise the 4 first zombies.. Then I swith on Midnight Bargain, raise the last 5 zombies and raise the Spectre ( Undying Evangelyst )

"
NemoSushi escreveu:
1.How do you handle bosses with huge AOE+DPS ? My minions die pretty quick and I pretty much have the same exact build as yours. What spectres are you using?

2. I also have a 6L Shavs, if i wanted to put Raise Spectre, IR, and IQ in 3 slots. What should i use for the remaining 3?

3. How do you get your Zombies to get last hits? My Spectres(Undying Evangelist) seems to always get the last kill

1.Those boss are always an issue for all summoners. You can play on 2 aspects : first, to kill the boss very quickly before he can rape all the minions, and second, improve tankyness through vitality aura , passiv nodes, passiv leech, rejuv totem .

2. personnaly I use my 6L for zombies and a 4L for the spectre but it's up to you... Support gems for Spectre depends on your spectre... For Undying Evangelist, I would use faster casting, increase area and minion damage. This is very effectiv on mob pack...

3. I don't care about last hit since my zombies do not have IIR/IIQ gems. What you can do if you want to use them is to do a snapshot trick... In my case, raise all my zombies on my 6L, remove all support gem on the 6L but keep raise zombie gem, and use fire totem / culling / faster casting / IIQ / IIR. You can use this totem on bosses for example.
IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 14 de fev de 2014 04:37:00
Have you ever thought of

1. Prism Guardian (you will loose some ES, but you can put 3x60% auras and 1x40% aura on life)
2. I use Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Faster Cast (great survivability)
1. Prims Guardian is a possibility, issue is that I will lose a ton of ES , I will check how much but it will be terrible. I will gain 1 or 2 more auras ( but I run already 6, is more really necessary ? ) and some resistance which are useless as soon as I run purity.
IGN TylordRampage
How much IIR/IIQ you got? You using the Divination flask?
Última edição por NemoSushi em 14 de fev de 2014 21:05:13
Have you considered using one of the new summoner gems? Seems like they'd complement your build well. You can always place the gems in your helm into a weapon swap after you've summoned your spectres (once you get in town), then use the free spaces for the new gems. Personally, I use zombies in a 4L, +2 helm, but after I've summoned them, I go back to town and swap the gems into my weapon switch, place the zombie gem into a new helm with resistances, IIR, and mana, then use the second helm for 2 curses and lightning warp (positioning and breaking pots occasionally when I'm not feeling lazy). So my +2 zombie helm is 3 red, 1 blue and I use multistrike + melee splash + life leech, so my weapon swap gets the strike and leech gem to continue leveling them, while I use elemental weakness + vulnerability with Burning Miscreations. My summoner is also a low life variant that I came up with at the start of this league, although I got a little burnt out and stopped playing for almost a month, so she's only at about 84. Your summoner looks good though. I like it.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Última edição por JNF em 14 de fev de 2014 21:22:04
Can you name the most damage dealing gems linked with Zombies from first to last for me?
Multistrike
Minion Damage
Melee Splash
Remote Mine

Thanks
Última edição por NemoSushi em 15 de fev de 2014 02:37:43
"
JNF escreveu:
Have you considered using one of the new summoner gems? Seems like they'd complement your build well. You can always place the gems in your helm into a weapon swap after you've summoned your spectres (once you get in town), then use the free spaces for the new gems.

That's a great idea, even if I am not fan of abusing snapshot tricks... I am currently xp'ing Summon Raging Spirit skill and give it a try.
IGN TylordRampage
"
NemoSushi escreveu:
Can you name the most damage dealing gems linked with Zombies from first to last for me?
Multistrike
Minion Damage
Melee Splash
Remote Mine

Thanks

Hard to answer, some of them are multiplicative, others are additive, some provide more than damage....

Remote mine is multiplicative on your damage
Multistrike is multiplicative on your attack speed
Melee Splash provide area damage and both additional melee damage + less melee damage ( multiplicative )
Minion Damage is additiv.
IGN TylordRampage
This is what i came up with after finally getting a 6L shavs:

My gear and gems

I use flame totem in gloves atm as a culling strike killer for rares/bosses and currently at 80%/307% iiq/iir, but its a work in progress =)
I swap the remote mine gem from armor to Enfeeble gem after i summoned zombies

I "only" ends up at around 6,5k ES and overcaped resistances with this gear, was wondering how you get over 8k+ with your gear. Only difference i see is the 30% shield nodes, do they first add 30% more ES from shield then multiply it with x% increase energy shield nodes or something? )
Última edição por Vaindolf em 26 de fev de 2014 09:37:42
nt
IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 18 de jun de 2014 09:05:49

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional