[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

Question, is it possible to go one-hand sword and shield instead of dagger and shield with this build?
"
Nitrius escreveu:
Question, is it possible to go one-hand sword and shield instead of dagger and shield with this build?

Possible, yes. Optimal? Probably not, as the path that this build goes doesn't go near many sword nodes
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
How viable is this build in hc ? On most characters, I have really big problems facing Merveil. This is where I die ALWAYS...Also, are you still going to use LS after the nerf ?
Última edição por InsaneX3 em 24 de jan de 2013 15:31:29
Whats is LPM to Lighting Strike ?.
"
InsaneX3 escreveu:
How viable is this build in hc ? On most characters, I have really big problems facing Merveil. This is where I die ALWAYS...Also, are you still going to use LS after the nerf ?

Have lightning strike gotten a nerf? Or getting one?
There is no nerf to LS, it was merely fixed when using it attacking a single target. You can't get 2 shock stacks when you crit now, because the skill works as it was supposed to.
IGN: Spectarz
"
Whats is LPM to Lighting Strike ?.

It should be LMP and I believe it is the support gem called Lesser Multiple Projectiles.

This is really good guide will use it as a reference when making a shadow. Thanks for the build.
Although I am sure this build is going to be very good end game like the CI build. It is awful to start the game with, and requires lots of gear to reach it's potential.

1. You take way to much damage early
2. You have huge mana problems.
3. You are constantly spamming potions
4. Fire trap is very buggy and does not always work properly.

Now, if you are skipping certain mobs, and are an experienced player who is used to doing speed runs in HC. Then this built I am sure will work fine. Kiting bosses, and avoiding their abilities is easy. However if you are not speed running on a specific route, this build becomes way less effective early on. For someone starting out on HC, and does not have friends to play with or know a very specific route to take, ignore this build completely until you become more experience at the game.

Once again Invalesco thank for a wonderful write up and build.
I had tons of fun playing and tweaking your builds to my taste during open beta and look forward to giving this one a try as well. You truly are a asset to this new player base. I am sure you will provide them with a place to learn and grow in PoE.

... cause damn it that passive tree will scare the crap out of some of them :D
"
MooseKing escreveu:
Although I am sure this build is going to be very good end game like the CI build. It is awful to start the game with, and requires lots of gear to reach it's potential.

1. You take way to much damage early
2. You have huge mana problems.
3. You are constantly spamming potions
4. Fire trap is very buggy and does not always work properly.

Now, if you are skipping certain mobs, and are an experienced player who is used to doing speed runs in HC. Then this built I am sure will work fine. Kiting bosses, and avoiding their abilities is easy. However if you are not speed running on a specific route, this build becomes way less effective early on. For someone starting out on HC, and does not have friends to play with or know a very specific route to take, ignore this build completely until you become more experience at the game.

I'm a first time player in HC and this is my first character build, so far it's a great guide. Dual Strike 1-2 shots any mob through Act 1 (I'm at Act 2 atm) and Whirling Blades clears packs decent enough. Bosses were a breeze, as long you take the early health nodes as the guide suggests and use hp rings and hp regen amulet, you are fine. I actually have the complaint that the content is too easy with this build since I haven't had to kite bosses yet or stack resistances. Haven't used Viper Strike yet since everything dies too fast.

I would skip Fire Trap since you have better skills to make use of your dual wielding early on in the game, which is what makes this a powerful build from the start.

The worst starting builds in the game are usually for summoners since players don't realize that they shouldn't be summoning and just going all dmg spells until their 30's and 40's to be effective.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional