How the Open Beta launch will work

"
Chris escreveu:

Kiwi packs become unavailable two hours before the countdown hits zero (i.e. when the servers go down). If you want to upgrade yours while it's still possible, you should consider doing that as soon as possible. Thanks again for your continued support!

I have been wanting to buy a kiwi pack for over half a year now, but the available payment options are still limited to Paypal and/or CC. I simply can't purchase anything. A real let-down.
"
randrew escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

Kiwi packs become unavailable two hours before the countdown hits zero (i.e. when the servers go down). If you want to upgrade yours while it's still possible, you should consider doing that as soon as possible. Thanks again for your continued support!

I have been wanting to buy a kiwi pack for over half a year now, but the available payment options are still limited to Paypal and/or CC. I simply can't purchase anything. A real let-down.

If you can access paysafe card send Support a PM before the server goes down and you should still qualify.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Is this not a NZ company? NZ time is well into the 24th with 5 hours left on the counter. Would of been nice to know the time zone that it is going by.. or did I just miss them say it somewhere?
"
randrew escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

If Paysafe-Card is an option for you, you can message the support and tell them what pack you want to buy. Full information about that can be found in the corresponding News-post.
€dit: Too late. :(
Última edição por Lord_of_Error em 23 de jan de 2013 10:32:35
"
andrewp escreveu:
Is this not a NZ company? NZ time is well into the 24th with 5 hours left on the counter. Would of been nice to know the time zone that it is going by.. or did I just miss them say it somewhere?

You don't need a timezone for a countdown which is given in hours and minutes. Just ignore that 23rd on the left.
"
Once you're patched, if you try to log in, you'll be put in a queue. At the point the servers open, you should then be logged in.

meaning that switching characters will make you start over in ther queue right? :s
"
Lord_of_Error escreveu:
"
randrew escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

If Paysafe-Card is an option for you, you can message the support and tell them what pack you want to buy. Full information about that can be found in the corresponding News-post.
€dit: Too late. :(

Thanks for the link. :-) I was looking for that post and couldnt find it.

Chris' notice should be more prominent for those wanting to buy a supported pack but thinking they cant.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Open Beta is OP!See you all soon!
Nice one... even for a total newbie who only found the game via ctrlaltdel comics, it's rather fascinating to see, that the launch of this beta sounds better planned then the launch of diablo 3... looking forward to the game, whenever it start's running for me! :)
cant wait for it :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional