[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Sasazuka escreveu:
You mentioning that you should get EB and MOM (and Inner Force + Unwavering Stance) around the same time, do you recommend just saving up and getting them at the same time or is there a particular order that you would recommend?

Just in your opinion an order that I should approach these passives would be helpful, thanks!

I got unwavering stance ASAP, waay before I got inner force. When you reach around merc you still don't have all the HP nodes and you can easily get stunned over and over again. You don't want that against those blackguards that charge.

As for EB and MoM, get EB first but make sure you're ~2 points away from MoM.
"
Sasazuka escreveu:
You mentioning that you should get EB and MOM (and Inner Force + Unwavering Stance) around the same time, do you recommend just saving up and getting them at the same time or is there a particular order that you would recommend?

Just in your opinion an order that I should approach these passives would be helpful, thanks!

I get US asap becouse stun is really painful for incinerate. Next one was EB, I take it asap after US becouse im already have US and dont need energy shield for -50% to stun chanse. I take MoM then i get my infernal mantle 5l with GBRGGB, becouse i dont want to use mana leech instead of faster projectiles, it was around lvl75 and i tank everything before without MoM (maybe some problems with Piety frost form and Dominus first phase punch). And Inner Force right after i reach needed mana regen to carry Arctic Armor with it (Inner Force affect mana cost of AA).

"
scifi escreveu:
I'm sure it was already asked. Just cant find an answer. Why not Vaal Pact?

We just no need Vaal Pact. Reflect no damage becouse we use Arctic Armor, only Lightning Thorns can be problem, but then you get 80% lightning res + topaz flask it will be ok.
bookmark
Hi guys! Would like to say that I absolutely love this build and that it's freaking awesome to play! It's my 2nd character in PoE and it turned out pretty good.Have one gearing question tho- what should I switch first and what should I look for.
Spoiler
This is my current self-found gear (lvl 68)
Passive tree -
Thats one hell of a good build idea, combined with lots of useful information about the mechanics behind this build and how to properly play it.

Very well done .. and thanks for sharing that with us!
@dom1nat3: You really need to get more life on your gear!
The tree looks good, but to survive in maps and like, you want more life. I'd start with the helm.
With the gear as it is, are your resistances maxed(80/80/80)? If not, swap the saffells for another shield with HP/Resistances, until you get enough res from your gear :)

Thanks for all the replies, answers and everything guys :)

I got a little treat for you all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQVT6g1Lb6Y
Still, with the same mediocre gear I linked in the first post, a double Shock and Horror With increased boss damage/speed. Something I've only seen done by really well geared chars ;)

Ah, I also updated the gems trees with the levels required. :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Última edição por Appels_Zijn_Gezond em 6 de fev de 2014 17:53:00
Thanks to everyone for the replies! Haven't really had an issue with Stun (more with Freeze) so I didn't get US yet but I'll head in that direction first.

Also that new video is pretty insane.
Happy to hear :>

Got another announcement that might make you guys happy:

I started a mapping guide in the third post!
Far from done of course, but there might be already a bit of interesting information for you guys in there. Will add more to it soon :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Would you recommend using Eye of chayula isntead of Unwavering stance? I've been using it and skipping US. Only issue is the minus hp... i'm contemplating getting US and getting a mf ammy with spell dmg...

I'm sitting with 1600 health with eye on so yea...
Última edição por TheBanishedOn3 em 7 de fev de 2014 01:34:23
"
TheBanishedOn3 escreveu:
Would you recommend using Eye of chayula isntead of Unwavering stance? I've been using it and skipping US. Only issue is the minus hp... i'm contemplating getting US and getting a mf ammy with spell dmg...

I'm sitting with 1600 health with eye on so yea...

Yea i try it too, but -20% hp is really painful, not worth for me, evasion doesnt needed, all hits useful for our 3(!) CwDT, for high burst use granite and all will be ok.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional