[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
angrykenji escreveu:
this looks really fun to play.
can you recommend any low level rares/uniques for early to mid-game?

Doedre's Tenure, Crest of Perandus, Atziri's Foible/Karui Ward, Wanderlust, Goldwyrm.
i'd just like to comment and say how strong this build is. i play hardcore, and this is my second go around with this build. first death was @ 71, and right now this character is almost 80. solo'd everything; not because i'm anti social but because my computer is from the dark ages lol.

first character i followed the gem setup to the letter. i agree that CwTD lightning warp is a powerful tool, but it ultimately led to that character's death. boss room full of magic mobs w/ lightning thorns. yeah, it was an isolated situation, but it's hardcore. yolo, right?

second character i put more control in my hands. no CwTD LW and i manually cast curses (flam/enfee). yes, a liiiitle bit more slow going without CwTD LW, but pretty successful so far.

i don't know how to link gear but currently i'm 3.8k hp in IIR gear (130 ish), and i could probably get 4.3 ish in full survival gear. all self found minus the Infernal Mantle i traded for. 130 fusings later but still no 5-link :( oh well. i run clarity/haste or purity/haven't really decided. it hit a point where i felt discipline wasn't needed, as someone mentioned above.

anywho, rant over. very fun and strong build, and it was exactly what i was looking for when returning to the game after a long break. i wanted a caster with some tanking ability, sustain, and decent damage. plus GMP incinerate is just TOO COOL looking, especially if you got the blue flame!
just spent 200 chrom to recolor my 6S-5L BBGGR-B infernal mantle to get that lone green socket for arctic armor and never got that BBGGR combination again .... so I cant play anymore.

its almost as frustrating as trying to get 6L or 5L .. in 200 chrom i never saw that GGR again on the infernal mantle

the cost of this build is understated as it does not count the amount of fusing, jeweler, chromatic u need to get all the sockets right for all the gems. And the problem is you have to do it all over again each time there is a drop that can be an upgrade.

I tried to get a rare conjurer gloves that dropped BBBR to BBRR and after 40 chrom all I got was BBBR again. I stopped my loss there.

I didnt stop with the infernal mantle because I needed to get back the right colors to actually play again.

The build is fun to play but the main gearing difficulty is the socketing.
Última edição por sunnyD em 8 de fev de 2014 14:58:30
"
sunnyD escreveu:
just spent 200 chrom to color my 6S-5L BBGGR-B infernal mantle to get that lone green socket for arctic armor and never got that BBGGR combination again .... so I cant play anymore.

its almost as frustrating as trying to get 6L or 5L .. in 200 chrom i never saw that GGR again on the infernal mantle

the cost of this build is understated as it does not count the amount of fusing, jeweler, chromatic u need to get all the sockets right for all the gems. And the problem is you have to do it all over again each time there is a drop that can be an upgrade.

I tried to get a rare conjurer gloves that dropped BBBR to BBRR and after 40 chrom all I got was BBBR again. I stopped my loss there.

I didnt stop with the infernal mantle because I needed to get back the right colors to actually play again.

The build is fun to play but the main gearing difficulty is the socketing.

That's why you need 2 Infernal Mantle's, one for using and one for coloring and fusing. IM worth 1 - 3 chaos, it's really easy to get two.
Última edição por MeGaTw1nK em 8 de fev de 2014 14:25:03
"
MeGaTw1nK escreveu:

That's why you need 2 Infernal Mantle's, one for using and one for coloring and fusing. IM worth 1 - 3 chaos, it's really easy to get two.

a 5L- 6S one is not a few chaos. more like a few exalted.

If in 200 chrom I cant get the GGR combination on a 6 sockets, how is it going to cost less to get that combination on 2 mantles ? I know its all RNG since I did get that combination the first time in less than 20 chrom except for that lone green socket.

the point is the socketing for this build is difficult and it is not emphasized enough. it goes for the rest of the gear too. I have passed on using better rares and chosen to use lesser ones just because the sockets were not right or too expensive to get right unless you are sure there was little chance of further upgrade that would require to redo sockets again.
Última edição por sunnyD em 8 de fev de 2014 14:56:44
"
sunnyD escreveu:
"
MeGaTw1nK escreveu:

a 5L- 6S one is not a few chaos. more like a few exalted.

If in 200 chrom I cant get the GGR combination on a 6 sockets, how is it going to cost less to get that combination on 2 mantles ? I know its all RNG since I did get that combination the first time in less than 20 chrom except for that lone green socket.

the point is the socketing for this build is difficult and it is not emphasized enough. it goes for the rest of the gear too. I have passed on using better rares and chosen to use lesser ones just because the sockets were not right or too expensive to get right unless you are sure there was little chance of further upgrade that would require to redo sockets again.

I use 4l IM with GRBB+BB (without MoM), it's enouth, in same time i make my second IM 5l and right colors ~400+ chrom (i get things like ggg, rrrg, rrg or rrr with each ~80 chrom so i dont think it's impossible) and ~20-30 fusings with 20% quality for each fuse. I use MoM only after i get my 5l Infernal Mantle. Nothing hard and expensive for me. Other items was self found, exept Saffel's. Only then i hit ~80lvl i bought amulet, ring and belt for ~15 chaos and dream fragments for 3ex, becouse i need more mana regen to drop discipline, and ofc i want to carry mods like ~90% extra cold damage. I bought gloves with 31 dexterity for high level haste 2-3 chaos.

My

I use this at the moment.

And i try to make 6l this. If i get 5l i just sell it and try another one.
And i sold my old 4l mantle, that one has bad roll.
Última edição por MeGaTw1nK em 8 de fev de 2014 17:17:29
"
sinfonia11 escreveu:
i'd just like to comment and say how strong this build is. i play hardcore, and this is my second go around with this build. first death was @ 71, and right now this character is almost 80. solo'd everything; not because i'm anti social but because my computer is from the dark ages lol.

first character i followed the gem setup to the letter. i agree that CwTD lightning warp is a powerful tool, but it ultimately led to that character's death. boss room full of magic mobs w/ lightning thorns. yeah, it was an isolated situation, but it's hardcore. yolo, right?

second character i put more control in my hands. no CwTD LW and i manually cast curses (flam/enfee). yes, a liiiitle bit more slow going without CwTD LW, but pretty successful so far.

i don't know how to link gear but currently i'm 3.8k hp in IIR gear (130 ish), and i could probably get 4.3 ish in full survival gear. all self found minus the Infernal Mantle i traded for. 130 fusings later but still no 5-link :( oh well. i run clarity/haste or purity/haven't really decided. it hit a point where i felt discipline wasn't needed, as someone mentioned above.

anywho, rant over. very fun and strong build, and it was exactly what i was looking for when returning to the game after a long break. i wanted a caster with some tanking ability, sustain, and decent damage. plus GMP incinerate is just TOO COOL looking, especially if you got the blue flame!

I'm in agreement, being warped into the middle of a group of blues was usually a quick route to death.

I switched to two manually cast curses:
Projectile Weakness
and
Temporal Chains

Why those two?

Because the knockback of PW, combined with the slowdown of TC means melee mobs can't get close to me, the high cast speed of incinerate meant they keep getting knocked back.
For high Fire res and projectile mobs I can cast inflammability manually, overwriting the PW, but I do so when I choose to.

I prefer being more in control of my character, I don't have the gear to stay alive whilst being popped around all over the place. Quite often I land close to a wall or some other room furnishing and find I can't hit anything unless I move myself.

If you read this and think this is a good way to go, switch to LMP, as you won't get many things too close to be hit by all 5 beams.
IGN: Kulde
"
sunnyD escreveu:
just spent 200 chrom to recolor my 6S-5L BBGGR-B infernal mantle to get that lone green socket for arctic armor and never got that BBGGR combination again .... so I cant play anymore.

The issue with the 6th socket refusing to turn green already had a work around (look at Mercury's post at page 16 http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/703843/page/16) . I rolled with this when i still was using a 6S 5L infernal mantle. So if that socket remains blue put your clarity gem in there, then move your Arctic armour to your 3link (wand or shield) with the reduced mana gem. Reduced mana doesnt do anything for your AA, but it sure saves you from buying more chroms.
This build is great. I just wanted to say thanks!
Man I love this build! Ran Poorjoy's Asylum 6 man today. Everyone ripped it one by one, I was the only one left standing half-way through. Finished the rest of the map solo. Some super close calls, switched from haste to disc for more buffer and still got dropped to almost 0 on some packs but somehow I survived. :D Good fun!
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional