Please explain the "Make an offer" mentality...

People say make an offer because:

1. they want you to overpay
2. they don't know what the item is worth

The trade system in PoE is really bad, how is someone who only plays an hour or 2 a day supposed to know what randomized items are worth.
This is a problem for both the seller and the buyer.
Because you idiots who ask for a price and get given it don't know the meaning of the word barter seem to think it's fine to ignore. Until people on the buying end learn to trade, I will continue to make all my exalts through flipping items. Thanks guys!
"
Peenk escreveu:
I will continue to make all my exalts through flipping items. Thanks guys!

Lets all hold hands and try to imagine a world where people get their exalts by finding them.

Oh, what a strange and beautiful world......
Standard Forever
"
Peenk escreveu:
Because you idiots who ask for a price and get given it don't know the meaning of the word barter seem to think it's fine to ignore. Until people on the buying end learn to trade, I will continue to make all my exalts through flipping items. Thanks guys!

Do you know what "barter" is or are you mistaking it for the word "haggle"?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Im just ignoring ppl who ask "how much?", i dont make pc's for randoms who pm 100 ppl to see which one sells the item for cheapest price :)

easy as that
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
reboticon escreveu:

I'm not trolling, I would sell that ring for 3 chaos.

But why? Why you could get 20 chaos easily? And even more with some patience? Are you that rich?

Btw if you have shop I would love to buy few items ;)

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Schinski escreveu:
Im just ignoring ppl who ask "how much?", i dont make pc's for randoms who pm 100 ppl to see which one sells the item for cheapest price :)

easy as that

So instead of forming fair prices you just turning down potential customers? That's stupid but rude as well. I gladly take my business to better traders then guys such as yourself. and I'm not poor or calculating.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
majesw escreveu:
"
reboticon escreveu:

I would sell it for 2-3, but im speaking from a standard league point of view...

Lol so many pople whoreally don't understand the value of things at endgame. Makes me wonder what kind of op items are vendored every day.
"
Thorien_Kell escreveu:
"
Schinski escreveu:

easy as that

So instead of forming fair prices you just turning down potential customers? That's stupid but rude as well. I gladly take my business to better traders then guys such as yourself. and I'm not poor or calculating.

but....but i even wrote into my thread that ppl shall offer :((
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Thorien_Kell escreveu:
"
reboticon escreveu:

But why? Why you could get 20 chaos easily? And even more with some patience? Are you that rich?

Btw if you have shop I would love to buy few items ;)

I'm not that rich - far from it- I'm just shit at trading, and I don't have many hours to do it. I can post in forums all day from work, but I can only actually be in game a few hours a day. I just wouldn't think for a second that I could get 20 chaos for that ring. I find pricing jewelry to be extremely difficult, because something can look like shit for my builds (IE that ring) but be very good for others.

my shop thread is http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/587080. Feel free to pm me about anything you see there. It's all very cheap compared to almost everyone else, with the exception of high phys damage rings, because I swap those out a lot.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional