Piety Kill in 3.5 Seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSx0bVEJLE&feature=youtu.be

Dominus Kill in 9 Seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwpMMIGGfEo&feature=youtu.be

Culling Strike 1.0.4 (dont work):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0bPKfhAkFI&feature=youtu.be

General Infomation:

50-70k DPS - able to Perma Freeze

This is my Righteous Fire Marauder Tank build with insane amounts of damage.
Its totaly selfsustainable ! Unlike the most other RF guides out there my guide provides a hell lot of damage AND a nice big AoE range for our RF circle !

First of all the Passive Tree: (currently LvL 88)

How to sustain Righteous Fire:

To Sustain Righteous Fire u need something about 9-10 % LifeRegen in your Passive Tree. Can slightly change (depends on the gear choise). You will also need at least a LvL 17 Purity of Fire Gem, a Vitality Gem and the Rise of the Phoenix Shield. This is the core of the build.

Your Fire Resistance sould be about at least 88%! 2% from Elemental Adaptation | 2-4% from Purity of Fire | 8% from Rise of the Phoenix + usual capped res. So that popping our Ruby Flasks will heal us up again when we take damage.

EE is picked up in the skill tree, becuase RF is a "degen" and will NOT apply it. We do that by using Cyclone and Cold or Lightning DMG on some of our gear peaces to drop the enemys fire resistance by 50%

PROS:
- Insanly high amount of Damage
- Able to PERMA FREEZE
- Tanky as fuck!
- CHEAP !!! no high currency pool needed !
- Can do the full endgame content easyly
- Kicks ass in PvP :)

CONS:
- You cant kill totems
- You cant do maps with the following mods::
50% Slower or No Regen | Cursed with Vulnerability | and -Max res, Blood Magic !!

LEVELING - the best and easyest way to level up this build is to do it with the common Facebreaker leveling guide.

Needed Gear: (core item)
Spoiler

My Gear: (no uniq besides the shield is required to make the build work!)
Spoiler

Swap Gear:

When u cast Righteous Fire u will switch to the two Redbeaks and the Belly of the Beast, get u low life and then cast RF to gain the bonuses. 200% DMG from Redbeak´s and 20% Area of Effect and 12% more Area DMG from the Carcass Jack.

Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Bandit Rewards:
Spoiler
- Normal - Help Oak - +40 base Life
- Cruel - Kill All - 1 passive skill point
- Merciless - Help Oak +1 Max Endurance Charge

Thats it!
Thanks for reading ;) If u got any questions or suggestions let me know by replying or send me a PM.

Pewwd OUT !
Última edição por Uselchen em 29 de dez de 2013 13:35:31
BEST. GUIDE. EVER!
Thanks for taking the time out to share this!
Also, I love watching you stream, you are like a Tazmanian Devil on fire!

~Siren aKa Gaelsong
Why do not use good physical weapon with cyclone? Like soul taker. I think its fit perfectly
for a 5L you add Fire pen ofc but is Enhance better than Empower for the 6L?
"
Jaqen escreveu:
Why do not use good physical weapon with cyclone? Like soul taker. I think its fit perfectly

Cause i need the All Res on my weapon at the moment, so i can save res on the rest of the gear and keep the IIR up without spending shit tons of currency.

"
Xantaria escreveu:

i think i would prefer the 8% quality, but never tryed it. when i 5l my carcass i will use increased rarity cause the DMG is already good enough
He's mad cuz he can't kill me in PvP mouahahahahahah
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Xantaria escreveu:

Fire pen is "on hit", doesn't work with righteous fire.
"
Thyx escreveu:
"
Xantaria escreveu:

Fire pen is "on hit", doesn't work with righteous fire.

a 20% quality one will still add the 10% fire dmg afaik.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
5L should be Culling Strike...
Gives 22% Increased Damage...

...and how do you get to low life for Redbeaks?

---And it should be mentioned that without Carcass Jack the best swap set up it this...

-Cast Purity of Elements to get low life, then Cast RF and use a Ruby at same time so you don't lose Life, then weapon swap so you regen life again and lose the aura.
good to know about the redbeaks... i didnt know this works. im using till now searing touch. Readbeaks seems to be the better choise, since i can get 200% (+life of readbeak) dmg instead of 70% from searing.

is there a reason why you have % increased fire damage on your gear? afaik this dont change the damage on RF. just look at forum discussions and you will see that this dont aply to RF.

your aura size is huge bro! nice guide though.

im current lvl 76 with a similar build. I guess i will increase the size of my aura at very high level. atm i have only 5.6k life.

i guess i spent only 1ex on the full gear and this build is by far the best i ever had!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional