70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
DeathTouch escreveu:
Two questions about this build:

1) What armor provides better benefits, Belly of the Beast or Carcass Jack?
I'm use Belly for more gems and nice life add. Carcass need only for cast RF. Switch on Belly after cast. See gems in armors pls =)

Perfect for this build Khaom's Heart. For now this my dream, i'm never loot it :(

2) Is there any way around NOT using Rise of the Phoenix?
I make some tests with saffell's frame. Not bad but losing many life regen.
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
v1br0 escreveu:

Can you get your max fire resistance and life regen high enough to not use Saffell's either? I'd like to actually do a low-life Shavronne's build (along with Pain Attunement) and use Righteous Fire for the massive addition to spell damage and then use these:
(6 frenzy charges for Blood Dance) and of course a Shavronne's Revelation for another 4% life (ES) regen since I'll be going with Zealot's Oath.

But I'm not sure if that's possible.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch escreveu:
"
v1br0 escreveu:

Can you get your max fire resistance and life regen high enough to not use Saffell's either? I'd like to actually do a low-life Shavronne's build (along with Pain Attunement) and use Righteous Fire for the massive addition to spell damage and then use these:
(6 frenzy charges for Blood Dance) and of course a Shavronne's Revelation for another 4% life (ES) regen since I'll be going with Zealot's Oath.

But I'm not sure if that's possible.

Sry, haven't shavrone for tests, but you need high fire resist for regen RF
I think possible use shavrone, crown and some other stuff for regen ES, but you need high fire res =)

"
v1br0 escreveu:

I think possible use shavrone, crown and some other stuff for regen ES, but you need high fire res =)

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to figure out all the math.

With some respeccing and a few changes in gear I can get 14.5% ES regen (16.5 if I grabbed a bunch of .4%, but then I'd be giving up a lot of other nodes). However, my max fire resist would only be 79%.
Última edição por DeathTouch em 10 de mar de 2014 18:35:17
"
DeathTouch escreveu:
"
v1br0 escreveu:

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to figure out all the math.

With some respeccing and a few changes in gear I can get 14.5% ES regen (16.5 if I grabbed a bunch of .4%, but then I'd be giving up a lot of other nodes). However, my max fire resist would only be 79%.

Max fire res give better regen, so I recommended prefer have it
Minimum: purity of fire gem + saffell's frame + 4% tree (for normal playing without funny death)

Última edição por v1br0 em 10 de mar de 2014 19:08:13
Can anyone tell which weapon affixes works with RF damage?
And what is best possible weapon for RF?
"
czaro99 escreveu:
Can anyone tell which weapon affixes works with RF damage?
And what is best possible weapon for RF?

It really depends on what you're looking for. For overall damage, maybe Bino's Kitchen Knife. The 30% extra DoT would be insane, however, I don't know if you also take the additional 30% DoT or not, and if so, I haven't done the math to see if it can be sustained.

For best overall results and survivability, however, I would suggest a Soul Taker:

(Any Soul Taker will do. Just grab the cheapest you can find) and then run cyclone with LoH, Increased Area of Effect, and Faster Attacks. If you go 5L add Concentrated Effect, and then if 6L add Melee Phys. With EE each hit from cyclone will drop the enemies fire resist by 50%. Use a ring like this for the cold damage (or lightning would work too).

Any other RF experts please chime in on other weapon choices...

ALSO: Has someone done the math for when (level, total life, etc.) Kaom's Heart (Legacy) is better/more efficient than using Carcass Jack?
Última edição por DeathTouch em 22 de mar de 2014 16:07:20
What I must say about this build is one word - AWESOMENESS!!!!
I finally reached lvl 65 and started using RF. Damage is so big i dont need to stop to kill white monsters, its enough if i just run next to them. I just rape merciless 3`rd act and when im just on 65!!!

My equip:

The only problem is when i sometimes have to face to face some bosses and my life regen isnt enough.
Actually im using heavy strike + life leech + multistrike + blood magic, but wondering if wasnt the cyclone + life on hit + ... wouldnt be better with my weapon?

What you think?

Edit:

Did some tests and cyclone + faster atacks + life on hit + blood magic seems to be better.

I also made combination devourinh totem + CWDT and it helps to regenerate life faster
Última edição por czaro99 em 24 de mar de 2014 15:07:33
So lets say I cast RF with Carcass Jack equipped and decide to swap armor to Kaom's Plate. I know for sure the AOE size stays the same as well as the damage modifiers; but with the new higher health pool, will I be doing more damage post swap?
Yep!$# I switch from carcass jack to that chest and all my gear to higher health after casting and my damage is insane! I just keep switching until the entire world changes to a spiraling inferno and my righteous fire ends up burning me after going around the entire 24,901 miles circumference.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional