70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

Can Someone make the new tree?

I want to use this godly build!!

thank youu
Bro , can you update your skill tree ? because i want follow your build
Lol, so many dumbheads, who can't think themselves.
- And one poor fool who's only joy in life is putting others down - and who can't understand how much pain he causes himself by doing that.

This is my build for those who are interested.

I chose to ignore Sovereignty as we now have 91% max fire res from nodes. As such the +1 max fire res it gave is no longer needed. Just remember you also loose the 26% buff to Vitality and Grace. And most importantly you NEED a level 20 reduced mana gem to run all three auras.

I go for the 1% extra life regen at Duelist. This costs 12 nodes(!!!). So this is highly optional as that could be used for many other good things (like added AoE in witch tree or even more life). Not all is wasted going for this 1% though. You also get +60 Str (30 life), 26% added life, and good chunk of armor.

I take the Templar life regen by going in from above. After the patch those nodes up there give a lot of extra elemental damage which helps our righteous fire. Going in from this path costs a few more points but adds to damage.

I ignore the witch part. No added fire damage, no extra 0,4% life regen, and no extra AoE. Only reason is that I can't find the points, and I don't think we gain enough for going through all those int nodes to get there.

Note that a level 20 Grace requires 153 dex, and this build only gives 114 from tree. So you need +39 from gear. Or you can take some dex nodes leading to the 4x8% between (and slightly to the right of) duelist and scion start. You can also take the +30 dex node north of the Templar start.
Última edição por sikker em 6 de mar de 2014 02:25:57
my build so far at lvl84 with Determination + PoF + Vit (but vit really isn't needed lol)

tree

no need for all the troubles with dex etc for grace...a lot of armor and life

Based off of Necro's Scion build...but I changed it for the new patch.
I based mine on sikker's build, but I went for the Witch Area damage instead of the extra 1% regen. In fact I dropped all 6 0.4% nodes and still had more regen than I had pre patch. My regen is way more than enough and I have the same health and a huge armor boost. I am thrilled with the new patch.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEBwSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRUgFxwY2xmFGmwfAiFgJKonLyfVKPopLimlKk0s6TWSNsU26TwFPV89_D8nQKBBh0bXSn1KyE4qUlNVxlhjW69dxl8_YEtnoGwWbqpxeXTtdPF4DXloeu98uILHgziD24d2iPGLjIzPj0aXlZitna6f36IApKynCKgYqW6tSrUEtfK3PriTvJ_BBMRYxtjNJs5xz2XQ0Ngk3Q3hc-Nq45_kIuvu7SDvDu988B_xrPIv8932SPno_Ev8xf4K/spoiler]
Última edição por Farbod em 6 de mar de 2014 20:22:48
"
Farbod escreveu:
I based mine on sikker's build, but I went for the Witch Area damage instead of the extra 1% regen. In fact I dropped all 6 0.4% nodes and still had more regen than I had pre patch. My regen is way more than enough and I have the same health and a huge armor boost. I am thrilled with the new patch.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEBwSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRUgFxwY2xmFGmwfAiFgJKonLyfVKPopLimlKk0s6TWSNsU26TwFPV89_D8nQKBBh0bXSn1KyE4qUlNVxlhjW69dxl8_YEtnoGwWbqpxeXTtdPF4DXloeu98uILHgziD24d2iPGLjIzPj0aXlZitna6f36IApKynCKgYqW6tSrUEtfK3PriTvJ_BBMRYxtjNJs5xz2XQ0Ngk3Q3hc-Nq45_kIuvu7SDvDu988B_xrPIv8932SPno_Ev8xf4K

Does % increased elemental damage affect RF damage?
Última edição por SidleJinks em 7 de mar de 2014 01:15:51
"
SidleJinks escreveu:
"
Farbod escreveu:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEBwSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRUgFxwY2xmFGmwfAiFgJKonLyfVKPopLimlKk0s6TWSNsU26TwFPV89_D8nQKBBh0bXSn1KyE4qUlNVxlhjW69dxl8_YEtnoGwWbqpxeXTtdPF4DXloeu98uILHgziD24d2iPGLjIzPj0aXlZitna6f36IApKynCKgYqW6tSrUEtfK3PriTvJ_BBMRYxtjNJs5xz2XQ0Ngk3Q3hc-Nq45_kIuvu7SDvDu988B_xrPIv8932SPno_Ev8xf4K

Does % increased elemental damage affect RF damage?

yep it sure does...but so does more hp :D
Why is it important to take Iron Reflexes?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional