1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Wondering if anyone has some critique for my variant. It details the use of more points (you'll see I only have four remaining). However, most of those points are damage nodes, which are lower priority - especially the ones near the duelist starting point. I've also picked up a bunch of mace nodes near Blood Magic, but I'm planning to leave those until much later. The primary addition was heading north from the duelist's health nodes to pick up some more life/regeneration nodes, as well as some increased damage nodes. However, I'm not sure if it's worth doing that or if I'd be better off heading towards Vaal Pact. At the levels I've planned for, it's probably a moot point as everyone will have their own style in mind by then, but I wanted to bring it up for discussion.
"
Aysnvaust escreveu:
General Garvicus in cruel is not soloable with this build.

He is. It's hard, but still doable. Moreover, I didn't even use Endurance Charges (started to use them at Merciless).
Última edição por Eramas em 14 de fev de 2013 15:22:58
Eramas, I am delighted to hear that.
Would it be much of a trouble to tell me how you did it?
"
Aysnvaust escreveu:
Eramas, I am delighted to hear that.
Would it be much of a trouble to tell me how you did it?

Personally, heavy strike spam and heaving more life and damage than you. Get better gear (as high dps mace as you can get, check calculations to see if life leech on heavy strike gives you more than life on hit, and most importantly, GET MORE MAX LIFE).

Yea 1900 hp seems kinda low for cruel act 3, i have 2,4k WITH carnage heart equipped in cruel act. All my gear except the carnage heart has been in the price range of 1 alch to 2 chaos, so getting decent gear isnt that hard.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
Última edição por BlastBeat em 14 de fev de 2013 16:09:04
Ok, thanx for the hints, much appreciated.
Just did it with a group, but good to know, that my life seems to be to low.
I will keep that in mind next time I enter the trade channel ;)
I love this "guide" :-)

Even if I do not feel like newbie, I enjoy your style. I had much fun reading your initial post of this topic. I can hardly imagine more newbie friendly "manual to play".

Good job.
2 questions:
1. Ideal flask modifiers?
2. What gems should i be leveling?
(ex. if i level all the gems for ground slam. life. fire. melee. will it take my life down too fast at low levels?)
is viable that build on endgame maps??
@3yt
Level gems as fast as possible.

@TuRkoTHC
Yes. Also in HC. It's not only my opinion. Through those 92 pages (ye, i've read them all) there were plenty people saying that.

@Armond436
Do not concentrate on damage nodes... I know. TAKE ALL THE DAMAGE NODES. But it simply does not work in PoE.
Secondly, something you done it terrible. You took some shit nodes by Blood Magic and Duelist, but screw on Skull Crashing and Butchery

Also being so close to Iron reflexes, not takeing it is a sin.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Última edição por NinjaArabStrategist em 14 de fev de 2013 18:17:26

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional