1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Because i see a lot of people having problems with General Gravicius i have made a mini video guide. It is recorded in Merciless dificulty but it is the same for all the dificulties. With a bit of gear and 2 - 3 simple things you can facetank him with ease. If you still have problems then maybe your gear is a bit lower than it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TElG1PNMcy4&feature=youtu.be

Hi I am level 20
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAGS4n7T38UFBUSVcNWGNfP2oecql82YzPqBisqrndxtjZYedS7w7yL_ZI

I have abt 56 dps. When I fight my friend (templar with 2 weapons, same lvl) I get beaten badly. Any clues ?
I have been using this build on my marauder. Im currently level 40 and im at act1 of cruel. It has been great so far. I have enough damage to take out enemies in 2 Ground Slams. I rarely get down on HP and when i do 3 Health Flasks just takes care of the situation. It is also very easy to find good gear since passives grant a lot of resistance. Thanks a lot for this great guide.
Última edição por Ecor em 15 de fev de 2013 09:23:19
NinjaArabStrategist, thanks for the feedback. I've updated my planned build. I'm skipping Unwavering Stance and Smashing Blows for now so that I can get to the duelist's health nodes faster, but after I pick up Iron Reflexes, I'll rush for Unwavering Stance and then wipe the strength nodes at the top.

What would be really useful would be a list of benchmarks - say, by level 15 you should have these stats, by 25 you should have those, etc.

Thanks again.
Thx for this build. I have one question. In the future will you create another newbie build for other characters?
"
zasadzka escreveu:
Hi I am level 20
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAGS4n7T38UFBUSVcNWGNfP2oecql82YzPqBisqrndxtjZYedS7w7yL_ZI

I have abt 56 dps. When I fight my friend (templar with 2 weapons, same lvl) I get beaten badly. Any clues ?

Man, you have to change your weapon. DPS 56 for lvl 20 2h marauder is just CRAZY! It should be at least ~100-120 DPS... If you cannot find any upgrade, visit vendor and he will sell you cheaply massive upgrade of your DPS ;D
kinda sick just died today with lvl 39 HC same build idk what i did wrong i just died by normal mobs in act2 thats knockback and hitting kinda hard,

i think this build is not playable in HC or i´m doing something wrong i had enought Hp reg + lifeleach gem + life hit gem and stuff
NEW BOW is OPOP
It is most definitely viable on HC. I have no problem farming cruel docks in HC atm, and this was my 1st char. Did you use endurance charges?
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
Última edição por BlastBeat em 15 de fev de 2013 15:52:22
Ye ofc 3x always but i didnt know i get raped in 1 second in cruel lolz i was realy fine on normal modus with lvl 39 on the last boss.

and than i died in act1 so fast by 2-3 mobs
NEW BOW is OPOP
Well i have no idea whats the problem, because i had zero trouble transferring from normal to cruel.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional