(1.0.5) TomCruisenOnYa's Infernal Blow FB Build (32k AoE DPS + 70% Block)

So that's 0% mana left.. Would rather give up haste then use blood magic, as its costs like 80 life regen and about 6k dps.
Última edição por AivarasTR em 7 de fev de 2014 15:02:25
I just tested out this build.

Costs around 40 exalted for the items required, not too bad.
I like it. Wasn't able to get a 6L chest within the budget I had set, but 5L is just fine.

I changed it around a bit as I'll have a little less block, but I took the Berserker attack speed nodes on the way to the Scion health nodes.

You'll be able to switch up your auras a bit for whatever you need.

Straight power? Haste+Hatred+Tempest Shield.

Elemental Reflect? Drop haste, take Purity of Fire. That extra max resistance REALLY makes a world of difference against that. It will no longer be a problem.

Doing Piety or Dominus, normal or map variants? Drop Haste, take Purity of Fire and Purity of Lightning. Careful with Dominus though, you might want to switch out Multistrike for a Faster Attack gem. If you're stuck doing a multistrike attack, you can't avoid his instakill attack. You'll be able to run 1x 60% aura, Tempest Shield and another 60% aura OR two Purity Auras at the same time.

Like all facebreaker builds, it reaches its peak offense power pretty quickly, as there's only 4 non unique items, of which only 3 will give you more DPS.

And we all know how obscenely expensive good facebreaker rings and amulets are.

But it levels up really fast. I got from 68 to 79 in a day. It pummels through maps like a hot knife through butter.

The real benefit of this build over FB BoR builds is that you have the resistances AND the armor from the chest piece. FB BoR will have more raw HP, but this one will probably have more effective HP.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Última edição por idiocyincarnate em 7 de fev de 2014 23:41:43
Currently lvl76 with this build. 9.5k dps with Hatred and Haste up. 4.7k hp. I haven't bought meginords or my aegis yet. I'm really happy with the 9.5k with only a 787 facebreaker and abyssus being the sources. This build is great.
I respected to this build. I have same dmg as with two hander, but obviously much more block.
The only big problem - ranged enemies hit hard even with amulet due to Abyssus, Died twice instantly today when damage bypassed shield. Still leveling cwdt though, so I hope it will help.
Just as a follow up post, I started out as lvl 68 on my Marauder 3 days ago.

Now I'm 84, almost 85.

It's by far the fastest lvling build I've ever tried.
You clear a group in a 1-2 seconds, use speed pot, repeat.
Última edição por idiocyincarnate em 10 de fev de 2014 07:21:45
any suggestions on my build.. It is a little bit different than yours so I think I could tweak it a little .

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzCTMM9xRNFy8ZLhmFGmwb-h7fIQIkJSSqJLAl3yftKS4q9jGeMfsyCTWSNdY26TrhPC09Dz38RQpKyEz_TeNPVlXWWGNdxl4TXzlgbWEhZOdnm2xGbmluqnJscql4DXuMfLh82X31gKSDOITZhO-G0ZkrnYCiAKQZplepbqyqrK-vbLM_tQS18rc-vYG-ir6nvrzAD8OGxBXEuMT2xYrGrsbYypDRNtJN1I_V-N3j3fPi6uNq5CLnkeeu6dXwH_JF8930xvrS_gr-jw==
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
would a Lionseye work instead of a Aegis?
"
TomRaidcrash escreveu:
Currently lvl76 with this build. 9.5k dps with Hatred and Haste up. 4.7k hp. I haven't bought meginords or my aegis yet. I'm really happy with the 9.5k with only a 787 facebreaker and abyssus being the sources. This build is great.

Lvl79 got a new 916% FB with meginords. I have 14234 DPS with less than 6ex in my gear. This is an awesome first build.
I was planning on going for an IB marauder build in Ambush. Would you say that this build would still be viable with the nerf to Facebreakers and little to no funding?
Oh completely viable. The FB nerf means MUCH less now than before, due to the reworked starting area giving you quite a bit more Melee Physical Damage.

As far as I've been able to work with the new passive tree, it's a straight up buff to FB builds.
Última edição por idiocyincarnate em 5 de mar de 2014 04:17:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional