SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Dominus marks who make his add in fire bomb? They are non dodgeable, unblockable and inevitable, and do 2/3K damage each with 75% fire rez.

ah ahh my dear Eve.. I warned u so many times that pls dont leave your char in fight and have a dinner while she tanks Dominus :)

Btw u r talking about "Mark of Dominus" and the miscreations chasing us and explode..
yep,they can give you some headache but thats all :

"
The Mark. You get marked by Dominus (Red rune-visuals around your character and a debuff.) Minions that spawned during the fight will run to you and explode. Deals high damage. Can be easily dodged by killing the minions / running away when they explode.
FIRE DAMAGE

I generally killed them when they approach me (idd dbl strike + multistrike + melee splash do their job auto) and never noticed they become a real dangerous to kill us..

p.s. where do u get the dmg info as 3-4k on 75% fire ress.. I didnt find out any dmg value up to now (blame GGG); hope there is a special site-topic etc.. about those values.
"
serlev escreveu:

ah ahh my dear Eve.. I warned u so many times that pls dont leave your char in fight and have a dinner while she tanks Dominus :)

[...]

p.s. where do u get the dmg info as 3-4k on 75% fire ress.. I didnt find out any dmg value up to now (blame GGG); hope there is a special site-topic etc.. about those values.

With 8K ES I'll can afk few mins on dominus :p.

But this time I wasn't afk on double dominus, just in party, and didn't see 4 bomber run on me and explode at the same time.

I say 3K damage with 75% fire rez, cause I pulled 50 times 1 of this bomber, and it was always near of 3K damage with my 75% res.
"
I say 3K damage with 75% fire rez, cause I pulled 50 times 1 of this bomber, and it was always near of 3K damage with my 75% res.

damn.. I was excited to hear about a site with full of info for PoE :)

what happened to those map drop rate ???
4th map atm with min.90% item quantity and no map > or = the lvl I do :(
strange.. some gems on STaker and Abyssus were missing.. corrected now..
good morning all..
Does anyone know if I could respec my level 92 Templar into something like this build? Thanks.
"
Does anyone know if I could respec my level 92 Templar into something like this build? Thanks.

Yep.. Since the path of build passes very near to Templar side , Templars can connect themselves easily to the build.. Ofc they spend some extra nodes to do it..
I know a Templar friend who alrdy respected to our build in some days ago.. Up to now I didnt hear any complains from him :)
bump, for the best guide EVER.......!!!!!!!!
"
bump, for the best guide EVER.......!!!!!!!!

I am glad to see u like the guide
and ty for free bump :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional