Iron Reflexes + Leather and Steel

If I have Iron Reflexes, do the passive skill nodes that give you +8% Armour and Evasion rating effectively give me 16% armour rating?
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
i know it used to be multiplicative even, resulting in leather and steel (all 3 nodes = 40/40) granting 96%. back then they said it wasn't supposed to be like that so they made it additive. but it's not additive anymore, you only get 1 bonus of the two.

i have 43% increased evasion (dex), 40% increased armor+evasion from leather and steel but i only receive 83% bonus. makes the node worthless and makes me regret going for a duelist again.
Wow. That... completely ruins my build.

I can't even begin to imagine why this is set the way it is. Any reasonable person would look at Iron Reflexes and those nodes and think "Sweet, double benefit."

Except, no. :|
yeah, i just took the node a few minutes ago, as well. i'm pretty annoyed right now.

e:

maybe it has to do with the recent "hotfix" from 0.10.0b:

"
Fixed a bug where evasion would be calculated slightly incorrectly on characters that have the Iron Reflexes keystone passive.
Última edição por nebiki em 26 de jan de 2013 17:43:56
ROFL.

If it's a "bug", maybe they should make a note in the tree so that players know what's up before wasting points.

Oh well. "Open beta."

That's what it is, I guess.
It's not a bug, and the hotfix was something else entirely.
It was incredibly broken before; you could stack a crapload more Armor with Evasion gear than with, you know, Armor gear. The passives are still strong. 40% bonus for 3 points is above average.
so it's supposed to be 40% now?
"
Vipermagi escreveu:
It's not a bug, and the hotfix was something else entirely.
It was incredibly broken before; you could stack a crapload more Armor with Evasion gear than with, you know, Armor gear. The passives are still strong. 40% bonus for 3 points is above average.

1: It's 5 points for 40%, not 3 points for 40%.
2: I'm not arguing whether or not it SHOULD behave the way it does; it should simply be made more clear to players who are new to the game by wording the talents with "IS NOT CUMULATIVE WITH IRON REFLEXES."
Última edição por rac56tme em 26 de jan de 2013 19:25:59
yeah, i've read some posts about this and apparently it already was 40% back in december. fuck this. why would you ever want to get this node? why would you want to get IR anyway?

- ~50% armor from dex
- ability to use str, str/dex, dex gear

well, yeah.. maybe still useful.
"
rac56tme escreveu:
1: It's 5 points for 40%, not 3 points for 40%.

I'm talking about the three-node cluster obviously (why else would I state "three points"), because that's the most worthwhile one. 8+8+24=40.
The six-node cluster is 64%, which is also solid.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional