Season Six, Event 58: 135 Minute Rogue Famine Solo

"
KoTao escreveu:
Exiles cant spawn on strand and rarely spawn with bosses. They have a 100% spawn rate everywhere else (1 random exile per zone).

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rogue_exile

lists the exiles with minimum required area levels. These do not apply in this race?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol escreveu:
"
KoTao escreveu:
Exiles cant spawn on strand and rarely spawn with bosses. They have a 100% spawn rate everywhere else (1 random exile per zone).

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rogue_exile

lists the exiles with minimum required area levels. These do not apply in this race?

inderdaad
was going so strong... awesome drops... 12th duelist at the time and catching fast and then... well than desync comes and ruins my day for sure... and will most likely stop racing all together...
dear GGG

Please remove Xandro Blooddrinker from low level zones cause he will perma-desyncstun anybody without 9999 armour

thank you
"
MeTaL_HAK escreveu:
Yeah
Igna Phoenix in the Coast, I like it xD

Igna Phoenix appears --> desync --> dead

good job GGG

give us a chance at least
Another absurd desync death in sins2. oos'd as soon as I took damage and got ported into a completely different room surrounded by mobs.

I already knew this race was gonna be another desync fest the moment hellrake froze me without even visually attacking once.

I honestly think race servers are worse than normal servers, never have desync issues to such an extreme degree when I'm not racing.

I honestly don't even care if I die to desync in a demi-race if I have a bad run, but this is the second demi race in a row in which I died as first/second ranger/top 5 overall in act 2 and it's starting to piss me off.

I heard from several other europeans that they are experiencing alot more lag in races this season and when watching US-based streams the game overall seems alot less laggy. So I'm not sure if you have downgraded your server capacity specifically for europe, but at times races are unplayable for me.

And make no mistake, my connection is fine, I can play any other game, be it CS, SC2, what have you... without any lag whatsoever. There is a definite problem with your racing servers, specifically for europe and perhaps to a lesser extent NA.

I would really, really appreciate if you could actually look into this because you are losing alot of players.

So many racers have already quit the game over the past few seasons (granted desync not being the only "issue" but a severe one), ball's in your court.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
fuck bad races !!!! :(
If I die do I not get my rewards?

epic axe from sins1 exile, thx Chris <3

Could probably gotten 38 if I didn't chicken away from multiple blue packs every time I met Xandro or Igna, which happened to spawn a lot
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
Michaloliakos escreveu:
If I die do I not get my rewards?

That's correct. Currently, the only races were you can die and still get points are Descent, Descent Champions and Endless Ledge. :-)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional