Season Six, Event 58: 135 Minute Rogue Famine Solo

Xandro can fuck off.
Spent a little too much time messing around with exiles/gear but whatever, it's the point of the race.

Leap slam has become so inefficient with the increased desync. I have to leap about 3-4 times per pack to kill the majority when I should be leaping once, maybe twice to account for misses due to accuracy.

Thena drops me this in Marketplace when I already have a double axe... thanks a lot lol
Última edição por boof em 23 de jan de 2014 14:19:50

Nice belt and nice shoes from Hillock, "Beginner's luck" achieved ;)
Última edição por Thoian em 23 de jan de 2014 14:29:16
"
I honestly think race servers are worse than normal servers, never have desync issues to such an extreme degree when I'm not racing.

Less players = less server = full server = random disconnects.

Yesterday I experienced random disconnects like the guy posting a yt vid where he is in prisoners gate no enemies weapon can't switch and when connection is back he is at 0/228

Had to spec to sword after an exile dropped shiversting, which isn't really effective.
No other weapons dropped.
Several rare rings and luckily no Xandros in zones like Sarn/Docks.

Some Ignas early on.

Most common exile was Toro who spawned 6 times followed by the summoner 4 times and then Igna, The Beartrapper, The Viperstriker, the Glacial guy, which spawned 3 times each.

One disturbing thing is that on first glimpse Xandro looks like the cyclone guy :/

Found 3 uniques: Shiverstring, Redbreak and Sadimas all Vaal Ruins level 2+.

I still think Xandro should first spawn in level 15+ areas.
This Rogue mode is so luck based early on.
Xandro guarding a glyph=Strand again
Xadnro in tight passage= Strand again
Xandro at ledge = if no QS flask enjoy strang
Xandro at brutus= strand again
Xandro in wrath/anger passage = strand
Xandro at merv = strand again

Of course if you don't quit or don't spot him in time.

@Terrex
Damn wish I would find Wideswing once this is such an execellent weapon for my build :/

"
Thoian escreveu:

Haha, cool :-D I farmed a Ranger to level 8 on the Strand before Hillock was kind enough to grant me a unique. :-)
"
Alysma escreveu:
"
Thoian escreveu:

Haha, cool :-D I farmed a Ranger to level 8 on the Strand before Hillock was kind enough to grant me a unique. :-)

Oh, you finally got it? Nice work! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes, this afternoon :-D. Thank you :-)
How come are there many more rares monsters than usual in this kind of race ? I've never seen that many in normal, especially in a1/a2
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional