Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

I dont usually complain about desync cause i know what causes and diipadaa.
But this week race has been the worst poe experience Ive had. The desync is constant. Im like 95% out of the time out of sync with the server and there isnt a single pack that i can kill without getting desynced. Even in outdoor maps.
>50 done. Now hoping one of my reward points gets me that Void battery OR Ming's...
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
VRock escreveu:
I dont usually complain about desync cause i know what causes and diipadaa.
But this week race has been the worst poe experience Ive had. The desync is constant. Im like 95% out of the time out of sync with the server and there isnt a single pack that i can kill without getting desynced. Even in outdoor maps.

glad to see im not alone as sad as it is to say i just died in a area ive never even seen my hp bar drop lower then 2% to a dc i couldent even conect to poe website...allother games worked...no lag... after that i can connect to website and see my toon died...in a super easy area....dono if il ever play a hc again on this game (including races) as stupid as it may sound im also not donating any money in this game. they clearly dont understand they gave no fucking clue how broken ther game is its barely playable for xx% of there playerbase...its sad seing my favorite hoby a game i played more then any other game EVER not even close to how many hours i put in any other game become broken more and more evry patch of content adds a layer of ugly dsync and lag. why dont they see it? dont they have people testing the servers in different areas of the world for stability? i heard some of the realms are even worst then us anyways.

just miss playing this game for real. and laughing at when i sometimes dsynced. not this unplayable game.

~ a player since closed beta who has been playing almost fulltime...ever since that first character.

i honestly might quit if no one helps me out. i reformatted got new parts. did evrything i could. im just so depressed about this. slowly it eats at my conscience. that one day i wont enjoy path of exile and il be stuck to being sad and lonely.

Good luck with the race guys....stay safe....aka...in town...
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Reached level 80, think I'm done.

Gear:
Spoiler

Build: Dual Strike Melee Splash

2 days 6 hours /played

Última edição por Danos em 30 de jan de 2014 20:05:16
what a fucking surprise, desync death on dominus trash
Yay for 1 Week Nemesis blocking all the other events! Hip hip hazah!
I just noticed that there are no Sidhebreaths listed as random prizes. Is this a mistake?
Dead at 77 to a client crash while trying to stream.

Ah well at least i had a BoR and a Wings drop today, which will still be in Nemesis tomorrow night!
died at 74 in the EXACT same way as last week race, internet drop out as i'm fighting a storm herald mob.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"
PapaPetro escreveu:
Yay for 1 Week Nemesis blocking all the other events! Hip hip hazah!

No one is forcing you to participate in every event...chose what you want to do more and do it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional