Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

Hmm now they award 1k PTS rewards again? Well guess level 50 and quit I guess.

Looking forward to this too, if only work didnt limit my participation during the week grr!
Do kills of rares in this race count toward the kill the Nemesis challenge?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
ArchiShow escreveu:
unfortunately, its a party race, and it will be hard, but going to try top10 playin solo ^_^

Yea, I had hoped it would be a solo race.

Also, do season achievements count in this race? Else I'm not interested at all.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
wow are they really giving out a voidbattery from raffle for this shit... sigh what a fucking joke
wow this sounds fun, nice point rewards
and love the random gives

wish i had no life though :(
"
janimauk escreveu:
wow are they really giving out a voidbattery from raffle for this shit... sigh what a fucking joke

The things people complain about lol

I agree with the post about % based point rewards though. Currently getting in the top 10% of most races wont yield you any extra rewards.
Will there be shrines in this race? I'm assuming not, since there's no mention of them... but it doesn't hurt to ask.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
This is a Nemesis race. No shrines.
I hope this race reignites my passion for poe. If anyone is aiming high and perhaps just want to form a small party with me of perhaps 2 or 3 people then pm me in-game.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional