Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

If you die at (ie) lvl 80 do u get nothing?
I finish top 25 in every race I enter if I don't die to Desync. I need a group to level up with, I'll be on 12-16 hours each day, possibly more. I have a mic and know what I'm doing. Shadow crit trapper is what I plan on running but might switch it to witch support trapper. Pm me on forums as I'm about to head to bed. I will wake up a few hours before race and hopefully I'll have a solid group.
"
spotstop1 escreveu:
If you die at (ie) lvl 80 do u get nothing?

Zilch. It's the journey, not the destination.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Última edição por unsane em 25 de jan de 2014 04:56:58
I love the random rewards. I love 1-week races. I'm actually far more inclined to play those than regular races. It's always a great opportunity to level up a new character AND get some points and alternate-art gear pieces as well (my alternate art Redbeak is hands down the best looking sword in the game for me).
IGN: Avlee
"
Intellects escreveu:
I finish top 25 in every race I enter if I don't die to Desync.
Gotta love this comment. D
"
Falcanito escreveu:
"
Intellects escreveu:

Gotta love this comment. D

No doubt, I think we all finish top 25 if we don't die!
Última edição por JasperMcPeanutbutter em 25 de jan de 2014 07:51:06
"

I guess people are interested in doing this race just for the clean economy aspect of it and bragging rights? New season starts in a month so I don't think people are doing it just to level a new character to end up back in the Nem league for the last ~3 weeks of the season.

I can't speak for everyone, however even though I'm too busy with work to properly compete in a 1 week I can usually reach 70~ playing solo or in small party with +1/+2.

So, you wonder what's the point, well I enjoy having a clean stash and it's a great time to try out a new build. In previous races I've leveled my first ever ranged character (during krips "man mode" 1 week ironically) as well as my first ever summoner. I use these races as an excuse to try something new, after the week is up if the character isn't good or I didn't like it I can delete it. If I did like it I can play it/use it as a base to create a similar character in the future.

For example my current highest character in Nemesis I made in the Nem/Dom off-season race.
"
Intellects escreveu:

That's funny... you have a total of 1 top 25 finish ever. But ya blame it on desync ;)
I hate those 1 week party races, all the top racers on twitch will get people giving them free shit. It s useless to even try playing this race.
Forum pvp
"
Intellects wrote:

Intellects: Best results

rank 10 (90 Minute Turbo Party (S06C060))
rank 42 (3 Hour Party (S06C030))
rank 45 (12 Min Solo Burst 3 (S06F065C))

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional