Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

I'm looking for group. EU player.

@Bilgekan
A bit late to the party but I'm looking for a spot in a solid group. I'm EU based but NA is fine as well.

Hit me up @RedOneWeek if you need one more, or perhaps a replacement down the line...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
The 1000 pt reward being put up as a random raffle prize?

I guess that's one way to take a shit on the effort and achievement of reaching 1000 points through actual racing.

I'm guessing the softcore 1 week race will as well.

Joke season is joke.
Última edição por boof em 25 de jan de 2014 14:53:49
Should add rewards by class for these races. Maybe I like proving myself as a marauder, but obviously I can't keep up with the scions in the overall race.
Woohoo Chaos orb drop......I am so not that excited....
Dear GGG! I think whoever created this league made a mistake. The 1 week race INCLUDES + item quantity, etc. With the chars migrating to nemesis this will screw up everything. Please act quick before it becomes a huge problem.
Either all the Chars will go to Void League or Nemesis only Items like 2 Stone Rings will come to normal HC.

No way they can move the Chars to Nemesis and screw up the Ladder.
"
Fleksz escreveu:
Dear GGG! I think whoever created this league made a mistake. The 1 week race INCLUDES + item quantity, etc. With the chars migrating to nemesis this will screw up everything. Please act quick before it becomes a huge problem.

I investigated this and fixed the property that was set wrong on the league. It should act like a Nemesis league properly now.

I'll look into what impossible-in-nemesis items were generated.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hah! someone was selling an Item Quantity gem earlier. That thing is gonna be worth a few exalts now in Nemesis :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Fleksz escreveu:

I investigated this and fixed the property that was set wrong on the league. It should act like a Nemesis league properly now.

I'll look into what impossible-in-nemesis items were generated.

In first hours of race i noticed that there is no Challenges tab. now after your answer i logon and that tab becam visible. than i relogon to my Domination char, checked some stuff, and switched again to my race char, checked my stash and skill tree, and next tried to view challenges again - but it dissapeared. than i relogin and it's visible again...

So will this race have nemesis-league related challenges or not? Also, due forementioned item quantity gem drop, which i think soon 'll be fixed, does this race have same item drop list as 4-month nemesis (including headhunter), or there is possibility that possible-in-nemesis items can NOT be generated?
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Última edição por Dissolator em 26 de jan de 2014 04:01:31

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional