...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

"
agentanorexia escreveu:
Hey, thanks for the reply. I was thinking ev/es because the shield I would be using is a legacy aegis Aurora (guess I should have mentioned that), but it's less effective without a decent bit of armor I suppose. Yeah the tree was just a two minute thing before work, not much thought put into it.

The other reason I was thinking the aegis is because I've got an armor/es five linker. Adding percent armor and es to that, in addition to aegis, might bring enough benefit to boosting my es pool as well. I'm using a tabula rasa at this point, but I think I'll have to switch to that other chest for survival reasons. Also the aegis boosts my max cold resist, which helps even more on reflect if using two cold spells.

Edit - my other gear is all pretty bad, the aegis was something that looked fun in beta so I picked it up. Good decision, as it turns out, but it's far and away the best thing I have.

And yeah, this is by far the most fantastically fun build I've played yet.

Dont worry you can still play AA while being life/eva (this shield is fcking awesome ! Even more with CoC coldspell :D ),look the shield i'll play when i fix my int issue (crest of perandus) it only gives me 44eva haha !
For your chest if it's a 5L armor/es based this will be hard to roll 3green 2blue on it (st-lmp/gmp-coc-coldspell-coldspell) dont you think ?^^

If you have some currency(regrets) to try to build an ES pool then try it, but if you gain 500ES instead of 500life it's not worth it at all.
Gimme some feedback :)
Última edição por oneprod em 2 de out de 2014 11:10:02
Agreed on tough to get the links I need, but it's the only real option other than tabula at the moment. Though now with the masters it's probably worth trying to save up to get a 5l ev chest. I do have a fair number of regrets, but the plan would probably be to take the ev/es nodes last to be sure I was happy with damage and clear speed.

I'll probably grab a few extra block nodes regardless, I'd rather go beefy. I'll report back with what I find - was thinking of maybe saving up for a rainbowstride for another char, which would benefit from the block nodes and would boost es pool. I'll let you know, I suppose at this point (lvl 58) I will need to wait a bit longer to start experimenting.
i don't see passive skill thee
help me plsssss
i want passive skill thee
Any Chance to get updated Skill tree ?

I been using this Build in 1.1 and it was awesome. Afther Skill reset i just can't remember the skill tree :(

Plz someone if u are using this build or smth similar can u drop your skill tree i would really appreciate it

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional