[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

I am building right now something very similar to yours.

My big question why not take the big life circle behind Mara start if you do not plan on taking BM (some of your versions don't)?

You would get much much more life.
Here's what I am aiming: link
If you wish to modify any of my build versions, please don't use more points than what they contain. It is all limited to 103/102 points for good reasons. Creating anything above 103 points cannot compete, because, lets be realistic and honest here, how many of you are going to reach level 90 to be able to complete that? My versions cap out on level 85, which is still realistically possible; though in practice even that is an overkill.

Now that I've said that; it's time to give direct feedback!

"
chaosn escreveu:
Suddenly chain became much better option than faster attacks on 5L.

Yes indeed - I rolled my armour today with Chromatics to get Chain in.
Spoiler

"
nebunelux escreveu:
I am building right now something very similar to yours.

My big question why not take the big life circle behind Mara start if you do not plan on taking BM (some of your versions don't)?

You would get much much more life.
Here's what I am aiming: link

Please refer to the beginning of this post before reading further.

Now, I added 5 points to my 102 pointer (SC version without BM keystone - added 2x 8% HP nodes, and the 10 STR 12% HP 12% HP line above Blood Magic) to match the amount of points spent in your version. I assume you didn't want to compare to the HC ones, as both are superior HP wise.

HP: your build wins by 76%
HP regen: your build wins by 2%
In my build you have Stun immunity
Damage %: my build wins by 60% (30% elemental and 30% projectile)
Attack Speed: my build wins by 32%
DEX: my build has enough Dexterity to support all the gems and Thicket Bow, yours lacks 35
INT: my build has enough Intelligence to support all the gems, yours lacks 31

So it comes down to whether you prefer 76% HP and 2% HP regen, or Stun Immunity, 60% damage and 32% attack speed (attack speed = more LoH procs).

As I already do note in the OP; those 4 builds I provide are merely suggestions which should help the user expand the original build in the start of the post. You are free to modify them as you wish and as you feel to suit your needs, but that does not mean I'm going to change the ones in the OP according to that.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
chaosn escreveu:

Is the case still true for 6L? I had to burn a lot of chromatics to swap 1 green(chain) for 1 blue(added light or rarity)
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Última edição por Nephalim em 12 de mar de 2013 13:53:38
"
Nephalim escreveu:
"
chaosn escreveu:

Is the case still true for 6L? I had to burn a lot of chromatics to swap 1 green(chain) for 1 blue(added light or rarity)

You can still skip Chain, but just be a bit more careful around Elemental Reflect mobs than you used to be. However, rather use a utility gem on the 6th slot, if you ask me. Rarity sounds good (no mana cost increase, just pure profit).

In HC I would link up a 6L with LA+BM+LMP+Chain+LoH+WED (GGGRRR).
So is Frenzy + Projectile Weakness still the ultimate final 1v1 and Curse to use since the build changes?

I mean, Frenzy's down to 5 charges now while PW doesn't work too well with Chain, which is wanted to balance out the reduced LoH.

Or should they be completely subbed out for EHit and EWeakness?
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Última edição por evantide2 em 12 de mar de 2013 14:21:18
My current setup is Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness, Frenzy and EH Totem.

Elemental Weakness works much better than Projectile Weakness for me as things are at the moment.

Frenzy can be replaced for Elemental Hit; but I like having the extra 25% attack speed for my LA (it is really easy to maintain 5 charges up at all times). Elemental Hit would deal more damage than Frenzy; but it wouldn't augment LA. So to "fix" that problem, I use EH on a totem, instead of other methods (Bear Traps being the most common). This way I get the best of both worlds. Whenever I need any help on a single target, or some aggro relief, the EH totem is there. I also use it as a probe to check behind corners - if I cast it and it starts shooting, or gets rammed by a rhoa, it has served its purpose and I know what is up ahead.
Projectile weakness makes pierce useless and chain much less effective.

IMO, the end game setup for dedicated group map play should be either quality conductivity + chain + quality added light + faster + what ever for the absolutely highest possible shock chance and duration.

or

projectile weakness with no chain.
I've not tried elemental weakness but im sure its as viable.

Projectile weakness is a better curse for group play than conductivity and it was this that was the deal breaker for me.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim escreveu:
Projectile weakness is a better curse for group play than conductivity and it was this that was the deal breaker for me.

If your group consists of archers who do not utilize Chain, then yes, of course.

Otherwise I would say Elemental Weakness and Temporal Chains just come out on top of any other single curse (I value Temporal Chains more than Enfeeble; since it lets me outrun and kite the enemy, and 34% reduced AS/CS is rather similar to 34% damage reduction).
i'm lvl 73 now and i love this build.

i found a Darkscorn bow and i wonder if it's good for the bow marauder. how does that 25% of physical dmg converted to chaos work? does it stack with weapon elemental dmg?

also given that the bow converts physical to chaos, would it be a good idea to have iron grip with it? as i understand from OP post, iron grip sucks with only weapon elemental dmg but what if we combine it with this bow?
An important part you might be missing is "25% of Physical Damage Taken as Chaos Damage". It is the downside of that bow and usually it means it is not a good choice unless you are playing a CI character...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional