[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
zanik93 escreveu:
"
Jakabov escreveu:
My verdict is that IG does increase LA's damage by potentially upwards of 100%, but that LA's damage is actually a fairly small amount of your DPS after all the various sources of flat damage are applied. If you get a bow with very high base damage, LA's damage becomes a larger proportion of final DPS, and so too does Iron Grip. If you're using a low-damage bow, Iron Grip probably does almost nothing.

Thanks for that. I'm still wondering wether I should go for Iron Grip or not...

You are right in your calculations, however at a point where LA is linked to all its support gems, and the physical damage stays the same, you will get around that same flat amount of DPS when you have, say, 500 DPS on LA. And it is exactly because it does not increase "Projectile Damage" but "Physical Projectile Damage". That is also the reason it works on the lightning part of LA, because the lightning part is converted from the physical part which just got increased.

IRON GRIP = NOT WORTH IT
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Can you show 20-40-60 of the build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgFE0UdRjbGS4ZtBo4HRQhYCfVJ-0otSlPKaUyCTKJNug6UkCgQ5xG104qUEdQUFRJVcZWBFb6Vw1X4lhjWfNbr13GXz9gS2CIYVJjp2aeZ71qk3KpdEF07XTxd-V673zZgpuGYIuMjM-Nfo9GkFWboZ65ns2fy6IApzCnhKyqtQS2Qbe2ud2-p8AaxFjG2M2Yz2XQ0NIh1I_ZYd1G3sbfv-Fz5CLnUupi7DjtIO5v7w7vTvIv8932SPqx-tL8Tg==

What about this?
Forum error.
Última edição por VenatorPoE em 1 de fev de 2013 04:54:18
"
zanik93 escreveu:
What about this?

I was just going to post my latest revision of the build. Going to update OP with this one.
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:

I was just going to post my latest revision of the build. Going to update OP with this one.

what changes is this new build vs the old one
Última edição por Quitetriggered em 1 de fev de 2013 05:19:10
He got more points in the ranger part. More Dex + Attack Speed.
Skipping some Life Nodes.

IG: ZereEK
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
zanik93 escreveu:
What about this?

It's looking much better compared to the first ones you had up. Where's a good place to put remaining points after this build is done?

Options I see are:

Celerity (8% movement speed)
Armor Master (No movement penalty)
Up to 32% inc life nodes up north (four 8% nodes)
Up to 24% inc life nodes to the far east (three 8%)
Up to 24% inc life nodes + 10 str from the old 12% lifers
Armor nodes at the bottom near unwavering stance (50% armor total, better than mara start)

I guess it would be based on what the character would need at that point, but I don't think you can go wrong with life nodes.
Venator,

Could you also update the explanation of your build?
Since you are not taking Frenzy Charges anymore and other stuff that you changed etc.
It's a bit confusing I must say.
"
cashews escreveu:
I guess it would be based on what the character would need at that point, but I don't think you can go wrong with life nodes.

Exactly!

On a side note, I am going to test out how the game plays with Blood Rage turned on all the time. It would give me Frenzy Charges without wasting any time, and this specific pathing choice opens up +2 max Frenzy charges. The cool new thing about Chaos damage is the fact they added Chaos Resistance to items. While that makes it harder to get/forge good gear, you end up taking less Chaos damage than you did before OB.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional