[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
Zereph escreveu:
He got more points in the ranger part. More Dex + Attack Speed.
Skipping some Life Nodes.

Actually not skipping them; but taking more effective ones! If I remember well this edition has a few % higher iHP! And yes, more Dex and Attack Speed. The Dex is just for the comfort of playing; not having to bother with Dex on items, and the Attack Speed is incredibly valuable.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I would also suggest you do a level breakdown of the passive skill tree. =)
Like:
level 1 - 20 (link with skill tree)
level 20 - 40 (link with skill tree)
etc...
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
Zereph escreveu:

Actually not skipping them; but taking more effective ones! If I remember well this edition has a few % higher iHP! And yes, more Dex and Attack Speed. The Dex is just for the comfort of playing; not having to bother with Dex on items, and the Attack Speed is incredibly valuable.

Mea Culpa. Haven't looked enough at the new nodes;)
Really like the shift to more DEX.
IG: ZereEK
Última edição por Zereph em 1 de fev de 2013 07:35:26
IGN : FurioZZ
Última edição por FurioZZ em 1 de fev de 2013 07:38:47
"
Zereph escreveu:
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
Zereph escreveu:

Mea Culpa. Haven't looked enough at the new nodes;)
Really like the shift to more DEX.

Agreed!
I guess if this is a more like "Default League Build", you can invest more in damage and less in HP.
What do you guys think?
"
Skullz escreveu:
I would also suggest you do a level breakdown of the passive skill tree. =)
Like:
level 1 - 20 (link with skill tree)
level 20 - 40 (link with skill tree)
etc...

Alright, but that kind of varies from player to player. As long as you get to the "finished product" you're alright. I will put in what I would generally do, I guess...

"
Skullz escreveu:
Agreed!
I guess if this is a more like "Default League Build", you can invest more in damage and less in HP.
What do you guys think?

Viable for softcore, yeah. On hardcore you would actually want to do the opposite; dropping some of the damage nodes to pick up more HP.
Still hard working with Venator to make smth rly OP :) It will be viable for HC as well.
IGN : FurioZZ
"
FurioZZ escreveu:
Still hard working with Venator to make smth rly OP :) It will be viable for HC as well.

For a start I would like to suggest this build for those who hate the Static Blows path on the north of the tree. For the same investment of 100 points, you get a ton of great nodes. This one also opens up great nodes to pick up once you get above level 80.
"
FurioZZ escreveu:

Yeah! Strong and fun, that's pure gold! ^^
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
FurioZZ escreveu:

For a start I would like to suggest this build for those who hate the Static Blows path on the north of the tree. For the same investment of 100 points, you get a ton of great nodes. This one also opens up great nodes to pick up once you get above level 80.

But without the Static Blows, the lightining arrow build is not that effective, right?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional