[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
Alright, I came up with a new way to build the bottom right side of the tree.

The old way:
+30% wep ele dmg
+10% increased attack speed
+28% increased evasion rating
+90 dexterity

The new way:
+30% projectile damage (works with the elemental damage!)
+14% increased attack speed
+60 dexterity
+20 strength

Why would the new way be better you might ask - well because of the point efficiency. The old way costs 16 points, while the new way costs 12 points. 4 points less for slightly better results! The remaining points can be spent in picking up extra HP (a few HP nodes around the path which give 8% HP for 1 node, which is solid efficiency) or working your way towards the 30% weapon ele dmg ring.

Thoughts, anyone?

If you are giving up the rest of the frenzy charges anyway, splitting the difference and spending 14 points you can get:

+31% projectile damage
+30% elemental damage
+4% atk speed
+120? dex

by heading into the ranger tree instead of the duelist and grabbing Perfect Aim and the surrounding bow stuff.

I'd probably want to try to make up the speed with the remaining points and head back toward fury bolts. This is basically what I am aiming for at the moment, but I'm not sure it ends up better than your original.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0F-Q6tFCAUTRR1FfAY2xkuGjgabBrbIWAn1SftKLUpTymlMgkyiTboOlJAoEOcRtdQR1BQVElVxlY
EVvpXDVfiWGNZ813GXz9gS2CIYVJjp2e9cql0QXTtdPF35XrvfNmCm4Zgi4yMz49GkFWXBpuhna
6euZ7Nn8uhpKIAokCnCKcwp4SsqrUEud3AGsRYxKLG2M9l0NDSIdSP2WHdRt-_4XPkIudS7DjtIO4O7m_vDu9O8i_z3fT49kj5Y_xO

Última edição por Substandard em 30 de jan de 2013 15:43:08
"
Well it's not like I actually helped you with that response...

To answer your question; I would personally stick to Split arrow until I get a 5L item for LA, however keep your gems equipped so they level up. You wouldn't want to end up using low level gems once you get a 5L item. If you insist on using 4L LA, go for LA+WED+LMP+LifeOnHit.

It occurred to me that by the time you were able to read and respond I'd be able to grab the life nodes anyway. I'll keep using SA and wait for a 5L. Thanks for the build. I'm having a good time with it.
"
FabledGumbo escreveu:
Now that you're not getting that last fury charge way up in the upper right, do you still want to go for the max fury charge from the bandit quest? Also, are you going to change the OP to reflect your new decisions?

Also, does this look okay for an endgame build? And why did you stop getting lava lash/ice bite?

I already did change the OP to accommodate the recent decisions? Anyway, the Lava Lash and Ice Bite were not as effective as the current state of the build, so they were removed. The build you posted is viable, yes. It is practically what one of these latest instances of the build (a few posts back) proceed building up.

"
Substandard escreveu:
If you are giving up the rest of the frenzy charges anyway, splitting the difference and spending 14 points you can get:

+31% projectile damage
+30% elemental damage
+4% atk speed
+120? dex

Spoiler
by heading into the ranger tree instead of the duelist and grabbing Perfect Aim and the surrounding bow stuff.

I'd probably want to try to make up the speed with the remaining points and head back toward fury bolts. This is basically what I am aiming for at the moment, but I'm not sure it ends up better than your original.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0F-Q6tFCAUTRR1FfAY2xkuGjgabBrbIWAn1SftKLUpTymlMgkyiTboOlJAoEOcRtdQR1BQVElVxlY
EVvpXDVfiWGNZ813GXz9gS2CIYVJjp2e9cql0QXTtdPF35XrvfNmCm4Zgi4yMz49GkFWXBpuhna
6euZ7Nn8uhpKIAokCnCKcwp4SsqrUEud3AGsRYxKLG2M9l0NDSIdSP2WHdRt-_4XPkIudS7DjtIO4O7m_vDu9O8i_z3fT49kj5Y_xO

In that case you might as well take this route, which would, instead of massing the relatively useless Dexterity and getting 4% attack speed, give more base HP and identical (1% off) damage bonus.

"
ShadowyDream escreveu:
[edit] any thoughts on running Grace/Wrath/anger/maybe discipline and getting the inner force node since its not that far out of the way? I think a properly reduced Discipline might actually give more ES than health you are losing (Chaos damage aside), and more damage/armor (via IR) never hurt. Might be a little much due to BM though.

I already did include grace, wrath and anger in my initial build. Adding in Discipline is a little bit of a hassle, and I'm not going to add it in the main build frame, but it is definitely an option.
On the other hand, the Inner Force ring is a pretty good suggestion, it costs 4 points only, but I would take it later after all the other nodes. Personal preference!

EDIT: fixed the link above, WTH happened there.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Última edição por VenatorPoE em 30 de jan de 2013 20:28:44
This might seem like a silly question but...the +30 dex node to the right of Blood magic wasn't considered. I was wondering was it because dex is easily obtained through items and the lesser dex nodes? Im level 27 and I have like 26 dex and can barely use any dex based gems/items but then again Im just arrived in act 3
"
Norwind escreveu:
This might seem like a silly question but...the +30 dex node to the right of Blood magic wasn't considered. I was wondering was it because dex is easily obtained through items and the lesser dex nodes? Im level 27 and I have like 26 dex and can barely use any dex based gems/items but then again Im just arrived in act 3

If you need extra Dex, take the +30 node. You can refund it later!
can this build clear maps in merciless?

who has reached to this level yet?
"
can this build clear maps in merciless?

who has reached to this level yet?

It can, but I personally have not reached that part of the game yet. Working on it, though.
Sorry for a very basic question, but to this point I haven't had Frenzy to use.

My question is: If LA is your primary attack, but you are planning on using Frenzy to build frenzy charges... how does this actually work? It seems you would need to pretty constantly spam Frenzy to keep your charges up, or maybe get a couple LA attacks in between. But then I question whether just spamming a slightly slower LA is more efficient? I'm confused...
"
citizenX escreveu:
Sorry for a very basic question, but to this point I haven't had Frenzy to use.

My question is: If LA is your primary attack, but you are planning on using Frenzy to build frenzy charges... how does this actually work? It seems you would need to pretty constantly spam Frenzy to keep your charges up, or maybe get a couple LA attacks in between. But then I question whether just spamming a slightly slower LA is more efficient? I'm confused...

After the latest revisions of the build you probably noticed I ditched all three of the extra Frenzy charge nodes, pretty much. The passive skill tree does not yet seem finalized; fully perfected to full efficiency. Several guys including me are trying to find a way to replace Frenzy charge nodes with some better ones for a similar point cost; and leaving the Frenzy charges completely optional, so that whoever wants to use them, can.

Latest revision; for anyone interested. I don't think it gets any better than this. This should be level 80 if I'm not mistaken.
Última edição por VenatorPoE em 30 de jan de 2013 20:49:58
Thanks. Going to give this a try - at level 44 my tree is similar in many ways, although I did grab Iron Grip because I was convinced it would make a difference, plus I could grab all those Life nodes near it. No big deal, will use my respecs to fix this.

I've been using Burning Arrow (single Target) and Split Arrow so far, because that is what I have and seems to be working fairly well. Currently about 490 dps on Burning Arrow, without Anger. Have several Fire Damage mods on gear, and Lava Lash too.

Also been using Decoy totem tons, because my armor sucks and I'm quite squishy to melee right now. Have almost max resists (in Cruel) which is far more important. (Act 3 Normal was pretty much easy due to having max 80 resists lol)

Guess biggest challenge is getting the gems needed, and some better armor.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional