[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
citizenX escreveu:
Thanks. Going to give this a try - at level 44 my tree is similar in many ways, although I did grab Iron Grip because I was convinced it would make a difference, plus I could grab all those Life nodes near it. No big deal, will use my respecs to fix this.

I've been using Burning Arrow (single Target) and Split Arrow so far, because that is what I have and seems to be working fairly well. Currently about 490 dps on Burning Arrow, without Anger. Have several Fire Damage mods on gear, and Lava Lash too.

Also been using Decoy totem tons, because my armor sucks and I'm quite squishy to melee right now. Have almost max resists (in Cruel) which is far more important. (Act 3 Normal was pretty much easy due to having max 80 resists lol)

Guess biggest challenge is getting the gems needed, and some better armor.

Actually how did you make your way to 44? Using weapons until you hit enough nodes on the tree to go dex and eventually a bow?

And you can grab two +30 Dex nodes right south and north of the Marauder tree; which will cost around 4 respec points to refund later.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:

And you can grab two +30 Dex nodes right south and north of the Marauder tree; which will cost around 4 respec points to refund later.

Which +30 dex node N of the tree are you referring to? I only see one that would require me to go through that "weapon circle" to get to.
"
Norwind escreveu:
Which +30 dex node N of the tree are you referring to? I only see one that would require me to go through that "weapon circle" to get to.

This one. Costs 3 points.

Spoiler
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I am blind, thanks for showing me. Actually it would only cost 2 reset points since you along along that route anyways to head towards the right side of the tree. Even better!
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:

In that case you might as well take this route, which would, instead of massing the relatively useless Dexterity and getting 4% attack speed, give more base HP and identical (1% off) damage bonus.

EDIT: fixed the link above, WTH happened there.

My only reason for going around the other way for dex is that according to the item list the top end bows require 212 dex and I was concerned about having to gear for over 100 dex all the time.

It may not be an issue.
what are the MUST HAVE stats on each piece of equipment with this build?
Última edição por Quitetriggered em 31 de jan de 2013 00:40:40
One thing I don't understand, why does everyone get blood magic keystone?
I would rather put a blood magic support gem on my main attack skill, and run % mana auras +as many static amount mana reserved auras as I can.

For example:
My main attack skill (haven't decided yet- but lets say lightning arrow) would have a blood magic support gem and I would use Determination (40% mana), Purity (40% mana) or whatever you prefer (vitality, hatred, etc), and as many static mana reserved auras as I can (grace, wrath, hatred, etc). This way you take advantage of our small mana pool cause 2 auras are % based, and with your 20-30% mana left use as many other auras as you can afford, or put a blood magic/reduced mana cost support gem in them.
IGN: Broconist
Última edição por HughJass em 31 de jan de 2013 01:11:34
back to question about perfect bow for this build...

quill rain is definitely NOT that bow. its 39 ilvl so it end up like having only 5S maximum.
even with it enormous attack speed it still sucks (

confused, do we use lightning arrow or split arrow as our main attack? in the newbie explanation u say use split arrow.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional