[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

The tree he linked still has 144 dex, thicket bows only need 179, pretty easy to get 35 from equipment. He might have a few rough spots while leveling, but you can always grab a couple of nearby +30 dex nodes and spec out of them later. I didn't spec out of my last +30 dex node until around 70 (when I picked up finesse).

Also, did anyone else give Ice Shot a try over LA... I really feel like it was a little faster when I was trying it yesterday, and I had trouble telling speed differences between Pierce vs chain and FA vs chain, so the fact that I actually felt some change makes me think it actually was faster... Or I could just be going crazy. Stupid non-strictly mathematical factors based on AoE shape that can't just be proven one way or the other :p.

Quick side note, if anyone is interested in swapping rushes to collect a few lowbie gems (American server, default league) shoot me a message. I figure abusing WPs and a high level partner should be able to get to weaver pretty fast, and thats where LMP and a few other tasty treats live... plus getting to Merville's layer has some nice supports as well...
Última edição por ShadowyDream em 21 de fev de 2013 16:08:34
guys what do u think is worth getting first: 31% projectile dmg + 4% attack speed or 30% increased buff effect from innfer force... im level 76 atm and going for procejtile dmg + attack speed but i dont know if inner force would actually give me more dps
21. February, 2013. 10:37 PM GMT+1.

The forum just completely crashed my guide; I am rewriting it and it will be reposted within the following hour. I have no idea why this keeps happening, it happened when I originally posted as well.

Excuse me for the inconvenience, I'm working on it right now.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
The OP is now fixed. I used this chance to change the whole layout and ditch some sections which used too much space and raised too many unnecessary discussions (such as the newbie section). This is better organized, and the main points are easier to find and read.

I want to once again thank Shockers here who have greatly contributed to making this build what it is now.
thank u very much for updating OP...

it is much more beginner friendly now and solves couple of untold points that original guide had...

"
Jebenafaca escreveu:
thank u very much for updating OP...

it is much more beginner friendly now and solves couple of untold points that original guide had...

No problem, glad you like it, and hope others do too. If you have any suggestions, shoot me up.
nope, u beat me to it...

i was gonna suggest that u put passive tree points order from your post on page 67, in the OP, and now u did..

and also what is preferred stat on gear...so, kudos to u m8:-)
So why the removal of blood magic? Is the inclusion of those few auras in exchange for Celestial Walker and no mana reliance really that powerful?

How much mana do you have with that skill build currently?

How does Haste stack with your attack speed passives? Additive? Multiplicative?

Originally, I was planning this:

Original

Based on your old build set, but since you've changed it to not be reliant on BM, I'm not sure.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Última edição por evantide2 em 21 de fev de 2013 20:05:28
Interesting update and change of key passive nodes of the build.

There are some inconsistencies now in the OP: You have removed BM and do not go for templar elemental nodes but you still refer to this in your FAQ order of skills to pick.

I would also appreciate if you can put down some reasoning why did you decided to:
- removal BM
- why going after auras so heavily (some calculation/experience that this is more powerful)
- significant drop in DEX from the original build
For a HC character, is going all the way up to Static Blows really needed? Does it make that much of a difference to your dps?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional