ey guys

so i've been playing with this build as a scion and having a blast of a time

although i have been seeing problems against range attacks

any tips against range attackers especially exiles?
dont cast ur totems together. what level are you now?

flame totem damage at 1.1k using

flame totem - GMP - faster projectile - added chaos - IIR
Great that u guys are enjoying it :)
Since I had some requests for the detailed information, I re-posted my FT guide, but I also used the opportunity to stray a bit away from Assmucus's guide and build. I explained the details here, but in short:

I dropped the Added Chaos Damage gem for a quality Added Lightning Damage gem, and picked up the Static Blows passive as well as the 10% shock passive in the same cluster. Combined, this gives a 30% shock chance. Further, Elemental Weakness, spell damage, elemental damage and any %lightning damage you may have will further amplify the lightning damage -- unlike the chaos damage, which is not improved by any of these. This also removes the need for a quality Shocknova.

My build (for 84) now looks like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGYUaOBpsG_odFCFgJKol3ycvJ-0pTyoTK7YspzbpPC1AoEGHRtdHfkrETP9QR1W1VcZZ81orXcZfP2BLYSFlTWaeZ71odHKpdO108XgNeGl5aHrvgpuE2YTvjEaPRpBVlKCboZ65ns2iAKPypBmkrKcwp4Srxayqr2y1BLc-vJ--isAawQTE9sWKxq7PZdDQ2E3aYt-_4urjauOf5CLqGO5v7w7wH_Iv8932rvcy-JP46_m9-ej60g==

Erm mivo,your added lightning doesn't shock cause of damage effectiveness at 20% thus lowering lightning damage.

Shock: 276ms per 1% max life dealt as lightning

anything less than 300ms shock is not applied. i tried a q20 added lightning damage sometime back but i could only shock in normal/cruel but not merciless/
Última edição por Assmucus em 19 de mar de 2014 04:33:27
"
pichapie escreveu:

flame totem damage at 1.1k using

flame totem - GMP - faster projectile - added chaos - IIR

your totems shouldnt die that easily if u took the totem defensive nodes in my build. Just resummon them.
"
Assmucus escreveu:
Erm mivo,your added lightning doesn't shock cause of damage effectiveness at 20% thus lowering lightning damage.

Monsters do get shocked. You can see it visually (they get the "electrified" graphics) and it is noticeable in terms of kill speed (this is in maps).
"
Mivo escreveu:
"
Assmucus escreveu:

Monsters do get shocked. You can see it visually (they get the "electrified" graphics) and it is noticeable in terms of kill speed (this is in maps).

shock is inflicted based on the damage to monster hp ratio. it must cross a certain threshold for your shock to have duration.

yes you can shock 20% with static blows+that one node and added lightning damage, but with 20% effectiveness each cast of lightning is quite weak and your shock duration is zero unless you are attacking a very weak (low hp) mob.

it "may" work against white mobs but if they can be shocked it means they die fast anyway with shock or not. with the way the mechanics works there is no way you can shock a high hp rare or boss (which is what u want), essentially wasting your shock nodes.

btw nice guide assmucus. why u leave PHD guild tho.
ooo what's up bisu XD left for a friends guild

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional