[1.3.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. AA+EB!

Easy to MF and gear up with this build. I enjoy it.
Última edição por Daowna em 22 de abr de 2014 05:16:22
I'm loving this build. I am lvl 83 and climbing and aside from ridiculous boss fights I am having zero issues.
I find that these two pieces of gear have made it much easier to progress as they seem to slow down incoming damage a ton. Alternatively I keep a "curse immune" set that ups my life by another 1.2k in my stash.

I am currently picking up the shock stack nodes in the top left of the tree and have a 3dragon waiting, I'm excited to see what it can do with this build.

Any thoughts?
Actingrude, have you tried with the Three Dragons yet? I haven't got one, so I'm curious how well it worked for you, and if it's something I should add to the guide. :)
Just made the permanent switch today, I added Lightning damage (lvl 1) to my totems and 'speced 2 points into the shock circle. With one of the shock passives left to pick up I am already so happy with the shock rate. I would say 1 in 5 enemies doesn't hit the ground covered in electricity, maybe even fewer than that.

Obviously putting a numerical value on the switch is tough. Going from my boots and gloves I listed up there, to the increased damage/health build its really tough to say how much it has improved my clear speed. I enjoy it allot though, and its a very cheep switch to make and try out. For a total of 4 extra points I would highly recommend it past the lvl 80 on the build.
Hey Mivo, could you post your flame totem DPS and stats? I'm very interested how much INT you got there.
Added some tips to the tips section, since I still hadn't gotten around to this. Currently at 86, the build still works wonderfully and I will use it for the 2-weeks charity race, too. Just so nice not to depend on specific gear to start with maps!

Speaking of gear, I'll see if I can grab an affordable Three Dragons helm to get some first hand experience with using fire to shock mobs. As seen above, this seems to really work, so it'll be a major dps boost. More on this (and a link to a passive tree with Static Blows) when I have toyed some with it. :)

edit: Got a Three Dragons and it is awesome! Need more testing, but the first impressions are very positive. At least half the mobs get shocked, which increases the melting speed considerably. What I want to research a bit more is the interaction between Static Blows/Chance to Shock with Three Dragons.
Última edição por Mivo em 10 de mai de 2014 01:45:52
Using the build in the 2-week Invasion race, and just sailed through normal. Going great so far, and the totems handle invader smoothly. Took some notes on my skill progression to streamline the leveling trees in the guide a bit (my original Ambush BM/FT character had changed a few times before I settled for what the build is now). I'll include that info in the next few days, though it's minor and only makes it easier to juggle the dex/int requirements for the skills a little better. The end result is unchanged, of course.
TS please compose your build the levels in this program http://www.pathofexile.com/ not correctly reflect.

P.S. Sorry my poor english.
Última edição por quims em 12 de mai de 2014 06:45:21
"
quims escreveu:
TS please compose your build the levels in this program http://www.pathofexile.com/ not correctly reflect.

Which of the links in the original post aren't working correctly? They seem to work for me. I believe you can copy and paste the the links into the Poebuilder, too. :)

Update to the guide:

I included alternative HC/Invasion leveling trees to the guide that maximize survivability and lower the need for DEX and INT from gear while leveling. It's the same build, just a different way of getting to the identical end result. It's directly based on using this build for the two-week race. I included the trees in the second post. (Still work in progress!)
I'm using this build for the 2-week race and I really find it fun. I would like to know how I can get INT though at early levels. I wasn't even able to equip Flame Totem gem without using a Turquoise amulet. What other ways should I be trying to get INT to equip wands, I only have 38 INT at level 34 and that is even with a Turquoise amulet, I can't use any wands above the level 12 wand with that little of INT. What should I be doing?
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional