Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
mrpetrov escreveu:
"
Temper escreveu:
Had to vote no.

No information on rulesets and such.Could be a self found league with trade enabled and no level cap party play for all I know.

Which would be a waste of time.

=p

Just curious, why didn't you vote "maybe, depending on the details of implementation", given what you've said above? Or are you against testing a sfl regardless of how GGG might implement it?

Thanks for reading the post in any case.

P.

I didn't vote maybe because I never vote *maybe* on anything. ;)

If I have details and given surety of mechanics then I would vote yes/no.

Do or do not do. lol

Última edição por Temper em 30 de mar de 2014 05:12:13
"
mrpetrov escreveu:
Hi all, long time PoE'er here.

If you love playing PoE, crave the feeling of discovery in brand new leagues and the compare/compete mentality of online gaming, but if you have grown tired of systematised trading and enabling RMT, please vote here concerning testing a dedicated Self Found League (SFL):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVR788Y

So far we have (30 March):
480 respondents
69% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
17% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
13% maybe in favour, depending on the details

The purpose of this survey is to get some actual statistics to test the thesis that there is a great deal of interest in testing a SFL and that, by extension, a SFL will generate substantial new and renewed interest in PoE, thereby expanding the player base.

Incidentally, there's a more detailed discussion of the topic here (with a less emotionally loaded title):

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

Yours sincerely,
Petrov.

How about we give you an offline mode, where you get a pat on the back from your mother every time you defeat a baddie!

"SFL" will not have higher drop rates.

In fact they should troll you with lower drops because I'm pretty sure they've had super detailed reasons why they WON'T do this. And they're all pretty reasonable.

VI
"
ConanTheGamebarian escreveu:
"
mrpetrov escreveu:
Hi all, long time PoE'er here.

If you love playing PoE, crave the feeling of discovery in brand new leagues and the compare/compete mentality of online gaming, but if you have grown tired of systematised trading and enabling RMT, please vote here concerning testing a dedicated Self Found League (SFL):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVR788Y

So far we have (30 March):
480 respondents
69% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
17% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
13% maybe in favour, depending on the details

The purpose of this survey is to get some actual statistics to test the thesis that there is a great deal of interest in testing a SFL and that, by extension, a SFL will generate substantial new and renewed interest in PoE, thereby expanding the player base.

Incidentally, there's a more detailed discussion of the topic here (with a less emotionally loaded title):

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

Yours sincerely,
Petrov.

How about we give you an offline mode, where you get a pat on the back from your mother every time you defeat a baddie!

In fact they should troll you with lower drops because I'm pretty sure they've had super detailed reasons why they WON'T do this. And they're all pretty reasonable.

I'm thinking GGG should hard nerf lolocopter party play drops to match the severity of the challenge party play and trade present.
"

Really funny when people bag on SFL because they think it will be easier. Somehow finding everything that you need is easier than trading orbs on xyz for any piece of gear that you want. Keep pretending thats true.

Keep trading in your crazy easy game. Maybe GGG will make an easier league than ambush next time.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker escreveu:
"

Really funny when people bag on SFL because they think it will be easier. Somehow finding everything that you need is easier than trading orbs on xyz for any piece of gear that you want. Keep pretending thats true.

Keep trading in your crazy easy game. Maybe GGG will make an easier league than ambush next time.

You are aware that most people crying for self found want drop rates raised right? I would agree that SFL with current drop rates would be harder, and it would be hard for anyone to dispute that. But you clearly don't have a grip on what other people want.

Most proponents of SFL want it because they want insane drop rates. And if they don't right off the bat, they will damn sure QQ for eternity when they play SFL and the good loot drops for your specific character are to hard to come by.
Voted.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
sneax1234 escreveu:

You are aware that most people crying for self found want drop rates raised right? I would agree that SFL with current drop rates would be harder, and it would be hard for anyone to dispute that. But you clearly don't have a grip on what other people want.

Most proponents of SFL want it because they want insane drop rates. And if they don't right off the bat, they will damn sure QQ for eternity when they play SFL and the good loot drops for your specific character are to hard to come by.

Most proponents of SFL want an insane drop rate...or is that an exaggeration ?

You could raise drop rates across the board for SFL and it still wouldn't come a close second to trade.

=P

Última edição por Temper em 30 de mar de 2014 12:51:52
"
Temper escreveu:
"
sneax1234 escreveu:

Most proponents of SFL want an insane drop rate...or is that an exaggeration ?

You could raise drop rates across the board for SFL and it still wouldn't come a close second to trade.

=P

That's an exaggeration. I'd like SFL with current drops (but I wouldn't object to a slight increase).
I love playing PoE but I don't like having to browse xyz for hours to be able to play PoE.
"
otinanai2 escreveu:
I love playing PoE but I don't like having to browse xyz for hours to be able to play PoE.

+1

Even when I play a char with 150 IIQ / 400 IIR, I have shitty drops (and I'm playing a shitty char :D).

Best way to get gear, fast and efficient, is always trade. Even with giving everyone a built in big boost to IIQ/IIR, we'd still be in FAR worse gear in SFL (but at least we'd save time on trade).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional