Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

If you want to play SFL - go play diablo 3
"
ibase escreveu:
If you want to play SFL - go play diablo 3

hu3huh3uh3uh3uhu3huh3u3h3uh3uhu3hu3

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
hahaha
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
TheAnuhart escreveu:

I find it really amusing that the once "Go play AH3, this is an aRPG" turned into "Go play D3, this is a trade sim" with the same disdain :)

QFT
I don't understand why people do polls here and pretend like they carry any weight, they are invalid due to sampling bias, but of course will be flaunted as "PERFECT STATISTICAL THESIS PROOF" that the entire population of Path of Exile feels some type of way.

OP is trying to use big words and well structured posts to pull wool over everyone's eyes.

It's actually kind of awkward that a representative of the the game who is an Alpha Tester would create a thread that is so bias and misleading to try to force their agenda.

It's like going to a church in Alabama and preforming a "survey to get some actual statistics to test the thesis" that the Earth is 6000 years old and then flaunting the results as if they are representative of the entire population of the United States.
anything is everything
Última edição por Manocean em 25 de mar de 2014 17:52:20
"
I don't understand why people do polls here and pretend like they carry any weight, they are invalid due to sampling bias, but of course will be flaunted as "PERFECT STATISTICAL THESIS PROOF" that the entire population of Path of Exile feels some type of way.

OP is trying to use big words and well structured posts to pull wool over everyone's eyes.

It's actually kind of awkward that a representative of the the game who is an Alpha Tester would create a thread that is so bias and misleading to try to force their agenda.

It's like going to a church in Alabama and preforming a "survey to get some actual statistics to test the thesis" that the Earth is 6000 years old and then flaunting the results as if they are representative of the entire population of the United States.

Have you got a better proposal for how to debate this topic? Would *not* having a poll give you better statistic data on the voters' views on whether or not there is support to test a SFL?

Let me be quite clear - this is GGG's game and I am fortunate to have played it, and I feel grateful to have contributed to its development in some very small way. GGG owe me *nothing*.

Perhaps, rather than shooting the messenger, you'd like to actually share your views on the topic to which this thread is dedicated?

P.
Última edição por mrpetrov em 25 de mar de 2014 17:59:19
I'll try once more, to see if ANYONE can come up with a good answer:

Why are you AGAINST a SFL? SF players are mostly standard players. Do you care about standard?

In a perfect world:
Let's say every league gave a choice when you made a new char. Check boxes: Trading or non-trading char. You would be on the same server, in the same league - able to party with who ever - but you would not be able to pick up anything that wasn't allocated to you or trade as a non-trading char.

- If you enjoy farming for currency to buy things; choose "trading char"
- If you enjoy farming for gear and don't care for trading; choose "non-trading char"

The difference? Slightly better drop rates of orbs for non-trading chars, to compensate for not being able to trade.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Última edição por Phrazz em 25 de mar de 2014 18:02:37
"
mrpetrov escreveu:

Have you got a better proposal for how to debate this topic? Would *not* having a poll give you better statistic data on the voters' views on whether or not there is support to test a SFL?

Let me be quite clear - this is GGG's game and I am fortunate to have played it, and I feel grateful to have contributed to its development in some very small way. GGG owe me *nothing*.

Perhaps, rather than shooting the messenger, you'd like to actually share your views on the topic to which this thread is dedicated?

P.

There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data. I am sharing my views, you'd rather deflect though. I don't feel a need to give my opinion on this, only on your laughable use of the term statistical data.
anything is everything
Última edição por Manocean em 25 de mar de 2014 18:05:08
"
There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data. I am sharing my views, you'd rather deflect though.

Your views on a SFL? Missed them, are they in this thread - apologies if they are?

P.
"
mrpetrov escreveu:
"
There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data. I am sharing my views, you'd rather deflect though.

Your views on a SFL? Missed them, are they in this thread - apologies if they are?

P.

That logical fallacy. Are you even trying?
anything is everything

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional