Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

You do realise that only people who're interested in this topic and who actually use the forum might consider to vote, yes? So, more or less you're suggesting lower taxes for expensive cars and only ask the owners of expensive cars.
"
ahcos escreveu:
You do realise that only people who're interested in this topic and who actually use the forum might consider to vote, yes? So, more or less you're suggesting lower taxes for expensive cars and only ask the owners of expensive cars.

What makes you say that? Have you voted? If not, why not?

Also, a key demographic will never read this topic nor vote - those players who have retired from PoE, or those would-be players who would play PoE if it had a dedicated SFL. Hence, I respectfully disagree with your suggestion of bias on this basis.

P.
Última edição por mrpetrov em 25 de mar de 2014 11:51:07
"
Thotor escreveu:
Why do you need a league to play self found ? that's beyond me.
If you are asking for an easy loot mode, then go play D3.

You fail at reading comprehension of that's what you think.

Trading is easy mode.
Standard Forever
"
mrpetrov escreveu:
"
ahcos escreveu:

What makes you say that? Have you voted? If not, why not?

Also, a key demographic will never read this topic nor vote - those players who have retired from PoE, or those would-be players who would play PoE if it had a dedicated SFL. Hence, I respectfully disagree with your suggestion of bias on this basis.

P.

If you take any basic statistics class it would tell you otherwise. You would get better results of what players would want if you randomly messaged players and recorded their responses. Your topic is going to bring in people who want SFL already and use the forums. You are polling a very small minority who already agrees with you, kind of skews the results there.
the game is advertised as online arpg. online means interaction with other people including trading, not only joining parties or chatting. sfl is an online single player mode which goes against ggg mentality. personally idc because i would never go to sfl im not up for it nor against it, i just dont see it ever being implemented.

and yeah that survery proves nothing since only a small fraction of people voted and most of voters were the ones who want sfl
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
i really dont get it why you guys care about what others have. im playing casual and im not geared as good as others... do i care? no.

i also dont drive an expensive car, i see other ppl driving them all the time... do i care? no do i like my job. yes.

let ppl play how they want to play.
IGN: FP_BCB
Última edição por Kryon em 25 de mar de 2014 12:33:28
"
ahcos escreveu:

There are lots of SFL haters who come to vote too.
"
Kryon escreveu:
let ppl play how they want to play.

Kryon, thanks for joining the thread and sharing, it is appreciated. It is precisely because I am trying to get some actual analytics around this very question ("let ppl play how they want to play") that I am funding the survey.

P.
Última edição por mrpetrov em 25 de mar de 2014 12:37:36
The only way to get somewhat accurate results would be with an in-game poll, by GGG themselves.

I myself, know quite a bit of people who would come back and play again, if there would be a SFL.
In the end, it's about how much money could GGG generate (or lose) from a SFL, because that "we want players to trade" is a shallow argument, because those who enjoy trading can still trade, they aren't forced to play in a SFL, like those who don't enjoy trading are forced to play a trade simulator.
By forced, I'm talking about the game itself, of course nobody is forced to do anything.
"
tinko92 escreveu:
The only way to get somewhat accurate results would be with an in-game poll, by GGG themselves.

I myself, know quite a bit of people who would come back and play again, if there would be a SFL.
In the end, it's about how much money could GGG generate (or lose) from a SFL, because that "we want players to trade" is a shallow argument, because those who enjoy trading can still trade, they aren't forced to play in a SFL, like those who don't enjoy trading are forced to play a trade simulator.
By forced, I'm talking about the game itself, of course nobody is forced to do anything.

Yup, but I would argue that we should not let perfect be the enemy of good.

I'd be thrilled if GGG did an in-game poll, but... no chance of that.

P.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional