Season Seven, Event 53: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Pretty fun, but the Flameblast Templar is seriously overtuned for this event, at least for the beginning when you still have zero fire resistance. His Flameblast seems to be a guaranteed one-hit death even when he doesn't charge it much at all. If you happen to be locked in an attack animation and the Flameblast ring appears under you (while the Templar is off-screen), you absolutely have to log out or you're dead. Although it is somewhat avoidable by playing carefully, I wonder is that intentional for this event?
his searing is also crazy damage
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Please balance the Magnus aka flameblast guy.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
I loved this race, got 13th. Almost like it as much as fracturing BLAMT. That flameblast exile really needs a nerf. 3 form flameblast did 200 damage.
ACE Member.
Some Exiles like the summoner witch spams her vaal summon skeleton way too often.
Almost got one shotted by the Flameblast Exiles while i was 2 levels above the area.

The first race was really fun. This one, a bit less.
Didn't level very far but killed about 15 exiles and didn't die. Didn't even make it off the coast but it was fun. Severely disappointed I missed 5 by 1 bar. :(

next time. This was a fun, fun race.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Última edição por peachii em 9 de abr de 2014 03:10:35
Welcome to Path of stacking fire resist!

I got to level 9 and made top 40, the new exile buffs made it a lot more exciting. At least you don't see people going out of their way to MF exiles anymore. Minara and the Flameblast guy are a bit overtuned, though. Also, exiles should only be able to use vaal skills once; they are ultimate abilities after all.
"
leonpanzer escreveu:
Good idea giving exiles vaal gems at level 1.

Really glad you guys tested this before hand.... haha jk.

First EE was a really fun race, after two desync deaths to Vaal Summon Skele's... I'm done. Way to ruin a really fun and cool race.

"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
Overtuned. Sorry guys.

"
ctcsback escreveu:
Just came to say flamelast guy op. That is all.

i agree with all of you. worst "balance" patch ever. imagine u have a level 90 in a hardcore league and the broken flameblast guy pops out of nowhere and one shot your character before you can even move......... seriously GGG........... take more time to test your things before releasing new content, it gets VERY ANNOYING over time. every new "balance patch" is just a death trap. you always have to tune down everything that you release because everything is broken OP at first (invasion boss, devourer, now this, and probably many more things that i forgot)
IGN : MySecondBestiary
"
boof escreveu:
One shot by the flameblaster while neither he nor his flameblast were ANYWHERE on my screen.

Why are you incapable of ever releasing something that isn't beyond broken as fuck. The time I spend on your game is a fucking sin I swear to god...

"
boof escreveu:
One shot by the flameblaster while neither he nor his flameblast were ANYWHERE on my screen.

"
SlixSC escreveu:
Oneshot by fameblaster aswell, so stupid. Was first overall by more than a level with insane all rare gear 300 health in lower prison. Just one shot.

What is this stupid tendency of GGG to just release retardedly broken mechanics, is it really just to piss people off?

This, this and THIS

i was also very lucky and found the unique iron helm with a 47 hp roll as well as other nice gear (i was farming exiles near town's entrance, to get nice gear) then when i decide to run to mud flats, that flameblast guy start to channel down his skill on me while im in the middle of an attack animation, couldn't move away from it (was totally impossible considering slow movement speed of lower level characters) and i got one shot. as SlixSC said, its getting really F***ING annoying
IGN : MySecondBestiary
Speaking for myself, these races with overtuned (untested? Don't know, but I'd guess so) mechanics really dampen my enthusiasm for racing. One-shot by the Undertaker... er, the Flameblasting Templar (I'm guessing his name is Magnus, based on previous posts), had to start all over again. Wound up making more instances than exiles I killed. Barely got off the Coast. Made something like four or five instances of the Mud Flats, all with four or so rogue exiles right near the waypoint. Back to the Coast it is!

Had some success with creeping out into the coast, killing zombies and cannibals and the occasional reasonably constructed exile, then scurrying back to Lioneye's Watch whenever a trap-throwing Shadow or the Undertaker would appear. Made it to level 5 with ten minutes to go, started to play my Invasion character, decided to go back and play the remaining seven or so minutes, got a little more xp and reset a few more Coast instances.

This really isn't my idea of fun, I have to say. I like racing, but not when what I consider to be unreasonable mods are applied. Rogue races are fine -- or were before this flameblasting killjoy came along -- but this Exiles Everywhere mod definitely kills most of my enjoyment of racing. It's just too frustrating for me.

On the plus side, by sticking with it, I managed to make 13th Shadow. At fifth level. I'm not that good of a racer, in my opinion, so I think that kind of result speaks volumes about how broken this race mod is. But then, others may disagree.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional