Season Seven, Event 53: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

"
FlyingGiraffes escreveu:
Flameblast rogue OP as hell. Farmed some rogues and got some res + hp. Still get one shot. GGG will be getting a lot of complaints with this new rogue. Hopefully I never see his face in Invasion while mapping.

"
TherosPherae escreveu:
So did you guys even bother scaling Magnus? I ask because I was way overgeared and overleveled on my Duelist before entering the Mud Flats. I got within melee range of this guy in the hopes that I can bring him down - dodging his initial Flameblast in order to do so - and I died from the burn in half a second, from a Searing Bond totem whose "fire line" was nowhere near me.

Also, I thought you guys got rid of the obnoxious stream showing up on the race page when people want to check rankings. I really do not give a shit what greatonepoe is doing, whoever that is, and I don't want to waste bandwidth seeing it just so I can check the rankings or write a little post bitching about Magnus.

"
malvar escreveu:
also since when do you put some annoying streams into the even threads?!
and they even start playing on their own.

is it possible that the only point of this whole event is to annoy players that much that they quit playing this game?!

tl;dr: WTF?!?!?!

especially when it start playing while you're playing yourself, and then suddently u start to lag more than usual, and desync even more, and then die cuz of it......

many of my friends are getting very annoyed with the game since the release of ambush/invasion, and even if most of them hated Diablo 3 compared to POE, they changed their minds and went back to D3...
IGN : MySecondBestiary
"
empressaria escreveu:
Minara and the Flameblast guy are a bit overtuned, though. Also, exiles should only be able to use vaal skills once; they are ultimate abilities after all.

This. I get kind of bitter seeing Rogue Exiles spamming Vaal skills multiple times in a combat. I know they need advantages to compensate for the limitations of AI, but that's just ridiculous.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Funny, I just thought this was another extremely challenging race format, akin to, but more potentially rewarding, than BLAMT.

I managed, and I'm seriously no great shakes as a racer. I just ran (from Magnus, Xandro, Igna, and that stupid summoner) and reset instances. A LOT.

I agree that Vaal skills are overused; it bothers me that these Rogue Exiles, presumably our counterparts, can spam them. They could also be better scaled. But it IS doable.

I haven't felt this accomplished at the end of a race in a LONG time. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
before the 1.1.2 patch, Exiles Everywhere race was my favorite one... right now it's terrible.
"
Brutus21 escreveu:
especially when it start playing while you're playing yourself, and then suddently u start to lag more than usual, and desync even more, and then die cuz of it......

The summoner exile was especially annoying imo. Xandro was already so overpowered that you could only run and reset the instance when you saw him but that summoner...
Why on earth can an exile in a lvl 3 area use a skill that actually has a level requirement of lvl 10??

Got me two times:
I saw the summoner, then the screen froze for half a second because of all those minions spawning around me and the next thing i've seen was my dead character.

All in all, this didn't feel to me like it had anything to do with skill but mostly with enough luck to not encounter the wrong exiles until you had already killed a few easier ones and aquired enough gear to not get oneshot out of nowhere.

I can only hope that this was bugged because if the event really was intended to go that way, i really have to reconsider whether PoE is a game that i want to keep playing.
(Don't get me wrong here: I can deal with "hard" but "unfair" isn't a word i would use to describe any game i want to play!)
"
malvar escreveu:
"
Brutus21 escreveu:

The summoner exile was especially annoying imo. Xandro was already so overpowered that you could only run and reset the instance when you saw him but that summoner...
Why on earth can an exile in a lvl 3 area use a skill that actually has a level requirement of lvl 10??

Got me two times:
I saw the summoner, then the screen froze for half a second because of all those minions spawning around me and the next thing i've seen was my dead character.

All in all, this didn't feel to me like it had anything to do with skill but mostly with enough luck to not encounter the wrong exiles until you had already killed a few easier ones and aquired enough gear to not get oneshot out of nowhere.

I can only hope that this was bugged because if the event really was intended to go that way, i really have to reconsider whether PoE is a game that i want to keep playing.
(Don't get me wrong here: I can deal with "hard" but "unfair" isn't a word i would use to describe any game i want to play!)

proof that this new patch is broken (for that race at least) : i died TWICE. made a 3rd character. reached lvl 7 in mud flats. made it to # 12th Duelist. number 12. after 2 deaths. normally, when u die once, u can't even reach top 20 of your class. died twice and still made top 20........................... really? is it because it's so broken, or because everyone quit the game? when i made that 3rd attempt, there was like 30 min left to the race..... half the race over... made it #12 duelist... #111 overall... makes no sense at all... it's proof that this race was broken.. at level 7 in this race, should be out of top 20, and like #500 +++ overall

i have an invasion character... i don't even want to play it anymore... if i get across that flameblast guy, and am in the middle of an attack animation, or chill ground or whatever... and then he pop out from off screen.... pretty sure it's a one-shot... that's not "hard"... it's fake difficulty... unavoidable one shots
Última edição por Brutus21 em 9 de abr de 2014 03:44:59
"
TherosPherae escreveu:
Also, I thought you guys got rid of the obnoxious stream showing up on the race page when people want to check rankings. I really do not give a shit what greatonepoe is doing, whoever that is, and I don't want to waste bandwidth seeing it just so I can check the rankings or write a little post bitching about Magnus.

this
this is off topic but - are u gonna do something about split dominus runs ? people farming dominus 15 hours a day, getting 5 dominus kills every 5-10 minutes with 500% IIR and 50% IIQ is just game breaking
Última edição por Brutus21 em 9 de abr de 2014 03:53:42
"
Brutus21 escreveu:
this is off topic but - are u gonna do something about split dominus runs ? people farming dominus 15 hours a day, getting 5 dominus kills every 5-10 minutes with 500% IIR and 50% IIQ is just game breaking
what? this is poe endgame, welcome
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Brutus21 escreveu:
proof that this new patch is broken (for that race at least) : i died TWICE. made a 3rd character. reached lvl 7 in mud flats. made it to # 12th Duelist. number 12. after 2 deaths. normally, when u die once, u can't even reach top 20 of your class. died twice and still made top 20........................... really?

You ONLY died twice... I died 6 times before i finally decided to give up and at that point there were still more than 10 minutes left!

"
Jaille escreveu:
"
TherosPherae escreveu:

this

Can't stress that enough!

Especially when i finally gave up and went to the forums to write a comment about my frustrating experiences, i found it especially annoying to be forced to listen to some people who obviously were less unlucky with their first exiles talking about how much fun they were having and especially about how great they considered themselves.
Felt like GGG trying to make this as race as unpleasant as possible on purpose!
And even when i turned the stream off, it just started again after a moment, even if i didn't reload the page manually.
At that moment, i was so pissed off that i was seriously considering to quit PoE completely...
Última edição por malvar em 9 de abr de 2014 04:24:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional