Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

Congrats to everyone!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Spoiler

Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Última edição por unsane em 24 de mai de 2014 17:19:50
I am so confused. I look at my account for this event and does not show up. I was at 55 before I died but have no clue if I won anything.

Is there a delay before the event shows up on the account and prizes are given out?

This event has to be the best that has occurred. Even if I did not win anything, I would at least like to see some mention of it on my account page.
FUAH
Última edição por Idhyaa em 24 de mai de 2014 17:52:21
Congrats to all racers and GGG for great event. A special congrats to Etup for SMOrcing his way to #3.
So I died at level 47, but my account isn't listen in the standings, is this because I resurrected in standard?
"
Idhyaa escreveu:
I am so confused. I look at my account for this event and does not show up. I was at 55 before I died but have no clue if I won anything.

Is there a delay before the event shows up on the account and prizes are given out?

This event has to be the best that has occurred. Even if I did not win anything, I would at least like to see some mention of it on my account page.

Did you delete your character afer it died?
"
katakiri escreveu:
"
Idhyaa escreveu:

Did you delete your character afer it died?

Sadly I know I am guilty of this, is that the issue? I mean I bought my helm, but this would be good information to know before attempting another one of these races
had a good time playing in the race good work ggg
That was a very fun Race and my first full Event since joining PoE a little over 1 month ago.

Thanks =)

When are the drawings taking place?
Seems like i'm not in the list aswell, definetly was lvl 40+, seems like the list got cut at 15000 entries
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional