Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

This was fun, but really frustrating at the end... had two characters and they both died in almost the exact same place.
"
Na_Krul escreveu:
"
katakiri escreveu:
"
Idhyaa escreveu:
I am so confused. I look at my account for this event and does not show up. I was at 55 before I died but have no clue if I won anything.

Is there a delay before the event shows up on the account and prizes are given out?

This event has to be the best that has occurred. Even if I did not win anything, I would at least like to see some mention of it on my account page.

Did you delete your character afer it died?

Sadly I know I am guilty of this, is that the issue? I mean I bought my helm, but this would be good information to know before attempting another one of these races

Yep, that's what is wrong. If you delete your character before the race ends even if you died, you won't show up on the list and you don't get a points/prizes.
Well that was pretty awesome. First char died in normal A3 with
and after that I had exams, so I started my real char around 6 days late. Still managed to push to 85 (86 really) which was pretty awesome, playing mostly self-found (traded for a ring and a few gems) and entirely solo, and I had a blast doing it! Time to push for 90 on Invasion (oh I'm going to miss boxes)

Gear:
Spoiler

Other Notable Drops:
Spoiler

IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
Última edição por elf_01 em 25 de mai de 2014 03:07:14
I made it to 55, reeped to a Strongbox, tho. (Oh, the Greed).

Still, i cant find my chars name in the list. It was PillowGirlfriend.
How can that happen ?

Edit: My bad, found myself on place 5848.
The darkness looms forebodingly...
Última edição por Corpseshock em 25 de mai de 2014 06:22:01
I deleted my character, and I still show up on the list.
Owh I stopped at level 40 (+ died to laggbox). Hope I still count in the prize pool, ladder only shows till level 43.
I assume you don't need to be in the top 15000 spot to be eligible for prizes?
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Well for those of us who didn't get to lvl 43 or above.....
I think rules are clear. There are tiers of levels where you are eligible for prizes, independent on the ladder which is player/playtime dependent.
People need to read the rules. Quote:

"Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes."

Maybe that should be more prominently placed, especially in a race like this that has a lot of people new to race events. That quote is in a wall of text, embedded within another wall of text. But it's still there for anyone who actually read the rules of the event.
Hey why I don't have Season Reward Points after end Charity Race ? I reached 36 lvl alive and i have nothing ?
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional