Update on Expansion Development Timeline

We are waiting for act 4 !

"
systemdown escreveu:
Agreed. If I were a more casual player, the moment I found there was no "sane" trading feature (in-game listings with WTB, WTS etc) it would put me off, for sure.

Unfortunately, the new trading system will probably not address the issue. Chris had previously said there would be no support for a buyout option, so even with an asynchronous feature, the system will still not be able to compete with poe.xyz.is. If I buy or sell something, I don't want to wait several days to get the currency or the item.

Unless they change their mind, I feel that the new trading system may turn out to be unable to live up to our expectations. (That the topic has been ignored in a Politburo fashion since February, has only made people more expectant.)
Will there be spear weapons?
Dear GGG,

its long time ago I spend my time in writing any support messages. You do a great job with Path Of Exile but where light is, there is shadow too. Please understand my quotes and comments as constructive criticism.

"
Moeeom123 escreveu:

all I want is
FIX THE TRADING SYSTEM YOU HAD 10000 GOOD SUGGESTIONS HOW

Oh yes! Nothing is more important then a good trading system between players. Top number 1 thing we need since "years"!

"
Moeeom123 escreveu:

I wanted to let GGG know that one of their players would like to see some enjoyable trading in the game after 2 years.

"
rootpl escreveu:
We need trading system! Or mail system! Or option to buy stuff straight from the forums! ANYTHING!

So true! Since the closed Beta I ask myself why we dont have a tradingsystem like this. But after the Open Beta I was shocked we didnt have it and ask loud some times, why create a much greater potential for RMT and confusing player vs. player trading, in leave off a player tradingsystem!? And today after more then 2 years (3 years closed Beta included)? The most discussions and complaints about BOTs, RMT, confused trading chats / forum threads and endless trading-Party-lists, is in its amount the result of a not existing player to player tradingsystem. The last reaction (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/758533/page/4#p6574369) sounds finally its work in progress but the big question "when" is everytime still there, since a long time. It will be an indescribable enrichment for the game.

"
Heruar escreveu:
"
Moeeom123 escreveu:

by the way
all I want is

Ditto.

All I want is a market place in-game. With or without my character being there.
I wouldn't mind leaving the game on, with a shop open, just like old times.
No search function like in an auction house, because that would be really bad, just a good ol' fashion market filled with shops, or something like an AH without search.
The current system of trading was good around 1995 - 2000 maybe, and I'm getting too old to manage a stupid forum shop, let alone find something in another.

It's been forever since the first requests for this trading upgrade. I think it's time for this change.

Good point. With or without my character being there, fits to the latest comment from Chris. I hope so much it comes this way in mid of August.

"
Startkabels escreveu:

- Balance changes addressing Spectal Throw

This point I didnt support. Spectral Throw (ST) is already nerfed and when it goes to be nerfed again then its "alone" no reason to play with. Compared with other skills, ST is a low skill. To use it with many "power" you need damn good skilltree and gear and must be later in the game. Other melee skills are much more effective today then ST. Only the support of LMP (Lesser Multiple Projectiles) is more interesting -but- not same way powerfull then other combinations in endgame. In lower levels, ST and LMP can be nerfed till uninteresting in my opinion. The need killspeed in endgame results most from area effect skills and not from 3 spectral thown axes. When GGG will take a look at, then please only to the way that called "too powerfull". Only a couple of combinations make it real nice.

"
Startkabels escreveu:

- Changed for crafting or droprates to balance with trading

Yes, this is together with a urgently need player-tradingsystem the next best logical step!

"
Startkabels escreveu:

- New items base types

True!

"
Ill be back again soon. Hope the desync is a bit better now.... iam hyped again

Yes, the desync is deathreason number 1 and need to be fixed too. Its sometimes very annoying when in a LVL 72 map in bossfight a desync is happend.. again and.. again.

My personal last wish in relationship with your updates:
GGG, please think about your "Supporter"-banner rules. Since the closed Beta I have supported you with many threads and bugsearching but I cant get an "Closed Beta Supporter". I have written this to your support with all my support links and proves of my help. But your support answered me: Only when you chose a financial support in the time of closed beta, the forum banner will be given. Hm, support of GGG = money? Unfortunately no reply till today.
Next try: After the closed Beta in open Beta I have purchased till today for 100USD points. Its the doubble sum of any other regular PC game price. I have asked your support again for upgrade this purchases to one supporter pack, that reflects my financial help (when already the other support of closed Beta times not work). Your support reply something strange: "Oh sorry, only after Open Beta the financial support will be count and thats till today only 40 USD. For the 60 USD in open Beta times we cant give a Banner too because it was only available in this time". To be honest, this means in clear words: Dear JACKz, thank you for your closed and open Beta support in creating the game and your money after the Betas but we can only count what we want as "Supporter" and thats 40USD...
Please excuse me but to be honest with it, I am dissatisfied.
CEST (Wintertime UTC (GMT) +1 // Summertime UTC (GMT) +2))
In Beta since 25. August 2011

Basic Point Pack Supporter - 120 USD till today!
We are not less usefull as the "BlingBling" supporters!
Última edição por JACK_RABBITz em 16 de jun de 2014 09:58:46
Regarding that last point, the tags were and are a time-sensitive purchase. They always have been, and this has been clearly spelled out. Time should be running out on the Survivor/Warrior/Etc packs and titles.

I get your point, but this is the way it has always been. I don't have a kiwi (I bought the lowest pack with a title back in CB), and I can never get one. I've spent a lot more money since then (not just my other packs w/ titles either), but I've never asked for a kiwi due to my support because I know that I missed the boat on getting one.

It's something you just need to accept.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard escreveu:
Regarding that last point, the tags were and are a time-sensitive purchase. They always have been, and this has been clearly spelled out. Time should be running out on the Survivor/Warrior/Etc packs and titles.

I get your point, but this is the way it has always been. I don't have a kiwi (I bought the lowest pack with a title back in CB), and I can never get one. I've spent a lot more money since then (not just my other packs w/ titles either), but I've never asked for a kiwi due to my support because I know that I missed the boat on getting one.

It's something you just need to accept.

Yes but it is annoying. Support is support and when those banners exist then I cant understand the border in the value of "Support".

Oh, btw a new suggestion:
A good additional enrichment for the game will be the vendoring of orbs till exalted and eternal orb. Sometimes I will buy something and 2 exalted orbs are missing BUT I do have 300 chromatics and over 150 fusings but no other player will actual exchange it. Thats a real annoying situation. In my opinion its a big enrichment when I can vendoring in town.
CEST (Wintertime UTC (GMT) +1 // Summertime UTC (GMT) +2))
In Beta since 25. August 2011

Basic Point Pack Supporter - 120 USD till today!
We are not less usefull as the "BlingBling" supporters!
I would assume this has been suggested before regarding trading, what about an area where you can setup a shop?

Put your goods on sale with the items you want in return (we all pretty much know what is the going rate), then go back to playing or log off.

People could zone in and check out the different stores of items (Market) and grab what they want, it will work and also fits in with the trading theme.
"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown
"
With the four-month Ambush and Invasion leagues ending on July 6 (NZ time) and the new challenge leagues being released alongside the expansion just over a month later, we are going to fill the one month gap with something exciting

Does it means that all ambush champs and items will be deleted and we will need to start in new league?
zzz another mini patch guess i will take a break till next year. when the new act is up. ok lets just make nearly impossible mini expansions like atziri only rich mother fuckers can do. who have been playing forever was able to get legacy shit and was able to sell it for high amount. New players wont have currency wont have shit so unless they fucking grind for a year will then they beable to beat atziri. Its over powered ya its endgame, but really you think someone brand new to the game can just farm for a week or a month and bet her. get real im so pissed. just save the damn content up dont do mini expansions or 4 month leagues and just make one big new act this game was good for the story. not the impossible play if your rich yes people will say grind and farm for gear who the hell has time for that when you have to work for a living. how is it fun to play a game were it is impossible to do end game content unless your rich you go rmt like some of the top players or bot. its pointless. game is going down hill. where is the content for the regular players that dont have time to sit on there ass all day and play it and can farm gear and make currancy. its rediculous.
rawrawr
"
Novarg escreveu:
"
With the four-month Ambush and Invasion leagues ending on July 6 (NZ time) and the new challenge leagues being released alongside the expansion just over a month later, we are going to fill the one month gap with something exciting

Does it means that all ambush champs and items will be deleted and we will need to start in new league?

Nothing gets deleted. Ambush stuff ends up in Standard, Invasion stuff ends up in Hardcore.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional